Reviews for Tell Me You Love Me
Please oh please oh please please please update! Im practically begging to you right now. Please update soon T_T and I hope u write even more chapters when u do
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
please update this. its will mean so much to me
Zangetsu50 chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE UPDATED!
OMG chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
You're killing me here. I looove this story. I need more. Great storyline. I might be angsty but I really want Ichigo to know he betrayed Rukia when she really didn't do anything. Talk about angst when he finds out. Almost a year hopefully you will have the chance to continue this story. This is my second time reading it, that is how much I love it.
KachinaGirl chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
I know it's been a long time since you updated, but please do so! This is my favorite IchiRuki story, and I just re-read the whole thing and am really intrigued by what will happen. Please continue it!
Renee chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
OMG... great plot. I really want to know why Rukia wanted him to think she did it with Kaien. But ultimately Ichigo really did sleep with someone else. I really hope you update soon.
lumm chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
awesome story but ichigo is a what the hell why did all the friends side with seriously what the hell!
weird since renji should totally be on rukias side since they are best buds.
hope rukia doesnt forgive ichigo,he needs to work for work for it.
adamxero chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
So basically both Ichigo and Rukia are to blame for this whole scenario Ichigo for being a dumbass for letting his jealousy get the better of him and Rukia because she never corrected Ichigo or denied ever sleeping with Kaien, and the person who gets hurt the most is Orihime.

I can see where Rukia and Ichigo but reading this far I can now see where Ichigo is coming from seriously if you thought you had seen your girlfriend cheating on you and by the sound of things Ichigo actually asked her about it and she didn't answer that she never cheated what would you think?

I'm not going to say what he did was right but I can certainly see why he would do what he did.
adamxero chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Ahh stop it already to much RukiaxHisagi we get the point you like Hisagi's character also to much IchiHime no one like Orihime in IchiRuki's.

8 chapters in and still not IchiRuki moments WTF and stop with the Ichigo bashing you're going to ruin his character completely so people won't be able to see him as more than douche.
chuela7795 chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
omg i loved it
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
Berry-boy / "kid" meeting was super cute XD I lol'ed! XD

Wow, this chapter really made me wonder! Update quickly please, I'm very curious as to what you are planning..:3
TingBlingKing chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
Kaien...uuggghhhhh I HAATTE HIIM!*Brings out chainsaw* DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE!1*Gets a 'torch' and runs him over* AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH*Gets Pierce and Oleg dogging on his as- oh wait..

Gomen...

Ive Been playing to much Saint Row The Third...
xwhitemoonx chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
your story is so intriguing and well written!

can't wait t'll we see more ichiruki interactions in the future!
mel.xo chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Can I just say I LOVE shuuhei and rukias friendship? As in absolutely adore love. I'm glad its just a friendship, and shuuhei won't have to have his heart broken in the end, well at least I hope not. I wish you made him all badass though and let him keep his tatts and scars, but I can see how that wouldn't fit in with the whole heir to a corporation character.

I also would have liked if rukia had had some love interests - didn't have to be serious - but just to make up for ichigo and inoue's seven year long relationship, a perfect op to throw in a kaien, or grimmjow, or toushiro or someone :)

But all in all, really enjoying the read so far!
cAmeLkiZ4 chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
oH man,this is going to be interesting :D

Aww Ichigo is so cute, like a lovesick boy.

and I'm very excited about the thing between Kaien and Rukia