Reviews for Tell Me You Love Me
RukiYuki chapter 5 . 3/11
My shuu chan sooo sweet
RukiYuki chapter 4 . 3/11
I skip your ichi /hemo story seriously it ...
RukiYuki chapter 3 . 3/11
Ok thank u
RukiYuki chapter 2 . 3/11
Oh that my strong Rukia , don't give up my Queen Rukia
RukiYuki chapter 1 . 3/11
Oh my Ichigo you freak

Such an interesting story
darkladygirl chapter 11 . 4/12/2016
Nooooooo! Don't tell me this story has been abandoned, please!
Toukia chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Geez! What a lucky Inoue eh? Got Ichigo's firsts. Date and lemon. Hmn. Oh dear. Never thought Kaien will come out in this story. Oh I wish to all heavenly bodies out there that you will update and continue and finish this story. Really. Got me hyped up again. I'm sooo into IR but Rukia and Shuuhei is not bad in here. At moments, I want them to end up together but after I've read the last 3 chaps. Oh IR heart is backkk! Gosh. I really wanna know how IchiRuki happened in the past and what Kaien and Rukia did that it ended up it this whole mess. If only Rukia told Ichigo. Hay. Then again, why didn't she told him the truth? And for senbonzakura's sake, Inoue do you have feelings with Uryuu all this time? When will you give up with Ichigo? Ahh. Got so many questions. -,- Hope you come back Rokstar-san. Please please? And ofc, will Rukia and Ichigo come to terms? How? And what will happen to the sweet nice guy Shuuhei. Oh him. Hope he'll end up happy as well.

Got me ranting. Sorry. Haha. But really, where are you? Update please? Anyhow, Thanks so much! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
look im just gonna be honest with u. I had read this story like a gazilloon times n still u hvnt updated it yet. n eventhough it has been so long, im still hoping tht u would continue this story till the end. it would really mean so much to me if u do. so pleaseeeeeeeee for the love of god update!
broken emerald chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
I don't usually read angst-heavy stories but this is too good to pass up. I hope you still continue this.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Are you fucking kidding with me?kaho na pyar hain. My favourite movie. You are an indian . I would like to see ichigo jealous.
majrob chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Pleeeasee, finish the stoty! it's very good:DD I really really like it3
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Please oh please oh please please please update! Im practically begging to you right now. Please update soon T_T and I hope u write even more chapters when u do
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
please update this. its will mean so much to me
Zangetsu50 chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE UPDATED!
OMG chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
You're killing me here. I looove this story. I need more. Great storyline. I might be angsty but I really want Ichigo to know he betrayed Rukia when she really didn't do anything. Talk about angst when he finds out. Almost a year hopefully you will have the chance to continue this story. This is my second time reading it, that is how much I love it.