Reviews for Tell Me You Love Me
darkladygirl chapter 11 . 4/12
Nooooooo! Don't tell me this story has been abandoned, please!
Toukia chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Geez! What a lucky Inoue eh? Got Ichigo's firsts. Date and lemon. Hmn. Oh dear. Never thought Kaien will come out in this story. Oh I wish to all heavenly bodies out there that you will update and continue and finish this story. Really. Got me hyped up again. I'm sooo into IR but Rukia and Shuuhei is not bad in here. At moments, I want them to end up together but after I've read the last 3 chaps. Oh IR heart is backkk! Gosh. I really wanna know how IchiRuki happened in the past and what Kaien and Rukia did that it ended up it this whole mess. If only Rukia told Ichigo. Hay. Then again, why didn't she told him the truth? And for senbonzakura's sake, Inoue do you have feelings with Uryuu all this time? When will you give up with Ichigo? Ahh. Got so many questions. -,- Hope you come back Rokstar-san. Please please? And ofc, will Rukia and Ichigo come to terms? How? And what will happen to the sweet nice guy Shuuhei. Oh him. Hope he'll end up happy as well.

Got me ranting. Sorry. Haha. But really, where are you? Update please? Anyhow, Thanks so much! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
look im just gonna be honest with u. I had read this story like a gazilloon times n still u hvnt updated it yet. n eventhough it has been so long, im still hoping tht u would continue this story till the end. it would really mean so much to me if u do. so pleaseeeeeeeee for the love of god update!
broken emerald chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
I don't usually read angst-heavy stories but this is too good to pass up. I hope you still continue this.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Are you fucking kidding with me?kaho na pyar hain. My favourite movie. You are an indian . I would like to see ichigo jealous.
majrob chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Pleeeasee, finish the stoty! it's very good:DD I really really like it3
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Please oh please oh please please please update! Im practically begging to you right now. Please update soon T_T and I hope u write even more chapters when u do
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
please update this. its will mean so much to me
Zangetsu50 chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE UPDATED!
OMG chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
You're killing me here. I looove this story. I need more. Great storyline. I might be angsty but I really want Ichigo to know he betrayed Rukia when she really didn't do anything. Talk about angst when he finds out. Almost a year hopefully you will have the chance to continue this story. This is my second time reading it, that is how much I love it.
KachinaGirl chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
I know it's been a long time since you updated, but please do so! This is my favorite IchiRuki story, and I just re-read the whole thing and am really intrigued by what will happen. Please continue it!
Renee chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
OMG... great plot. I really want to know why Rukia wanted him to think she did it with Kaien. But ultimately Ichigo really did sleep with someone else. I really hope you update soon.
lumm chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
awesome story but ichigo is a what the hell why did all the friends side with seriously what the hell!
weird since renji should totally be on rukias side since they are best buds.
hope rukia doesnt forgive ichigo,he needs to work for work for it.
adamxero chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
So basically both Ichigo and Rukia are to blame for this whole scenario Ichigo for being a dumbass for letting his jealousy get the better of him and Rukia because she never corrected Ichigo or denied ever sleeping with Kaien, and the person who gets hurt the most is Orihime.

I can see where Rukia and Ichigo but reading this far I can now see where Ichigo is coming from seriously if you thought you had seen your girlfriend cheating on you and by the sound of things Ichigo actually asked her about it and she didn't answer that she never cheated what would you think?

I'm not going to say what he did was right but I can certainly see why he would do what he did.
adamxero chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Ahh stop it already to much RukiaxHisagi we get the point you like Hisagi's character also to much IchiHime no one like Orihime in IchiRuki's.

8 chapters in and still not IchiRuki moments WTF and stop with the Ichigo bashing you're going to ruin his character completely so people won't be able to see him as more than douche.