Reviews for Once Upon a Midnight
Berlin chapter 1 . 5/24
This is cute... but more sexy, in a way... Awesome!
synchrotwitch chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is the most beautiful fanfic I've ever read. I mean that with no exaggeration. I mean holy shit with the imagery alone it would be magnificent (comparing dark tree branches to lace, Ciel eating his victims like candy) but then you go and integrate the Raven into your story, a poem that is perfect for both Black Butler as a whole and this fic as a standalone. Just... bravo.
pyrotechnic pony chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
So sweet and devilish at the same time. I really love this version of ciel.
ObscuraDemon chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
... D'aaaaaaaaawwwwwww! 3 3 3 This was awesome! you're writing rocks BTW. All in all I found this very enjoyable and I thought adding quotes from the Raven in was really affective. (I realize this is kind of a late review but whatever)
JANETTE chapter 1 . 6/20/2012

1 Hell of a Monster chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
YES! I loved that last line, it was very clever!
Kio-chan - FallenAngel chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
With this story, I don't know what else to say... Except that it was probably one of the best sebastian and ciel stories I've read since I got an account on . Dark, lustful... This is DEFINITELY going on my favorites.
Moon Smurf chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I loved it! EEEEEEEEEE! SQUEAL! Sorry I am not really saying anything coherent but that is really my reaction! XD Loved it! Getting added to my favorites!

Ja ne

Moon Smurf
FujimoriChikaru chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Oh my God I-I think I hate you... Why must you write so well? XDX But I did enjoy this little tidbit immensely. The describing everything, I applaud you, because it was absolutely wonderful, I could really see everything happening. The Edgar Allan Poe reference, me gusta, simply because I adore "The Raven" :D The ending, too, I loved very much - it fit in with everything so perfectly, there was absolutely no other way to end it! So, fellow author, I applaud you n.n

Ja Ne D!
Firefox chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Just plain brilliant. You're a real wordsmith, it is almost like an old theatrical play, and I love how you've woven "Devilish" cultural elements into the story. Very true to character, well done!
VeganVampy chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
*fangirl squeal* *jumps up and down* *falls on the ground and sighs happily* *has no words to express the pleasure of reading this story*
CurationLethe chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I simply cannot seem to wrap my brain around how much I've come to adore your exquisite writing in just the two stories I've read so far. You have quite a talent, in which I am most humbled to read. It seems to have the odd multifaceted affect of both inspiring me to try to write as beautifully as you have done, as well as discouraging me in the simple fact that I feel I could never reach such a level.

Applauding you for such a wonderfully depicted description of demon Ciel, as so many before you have failed horribly, as well well as your keen interweaving of the famous lines from one of histories most profound poets. Thank you for such a gem!
gobalbucs chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was very good :D

Your writing is really amazing, like, for realzies

I love the all the personification XD

Amazing job :D
rexXROC chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oooohoo ! I love this :). It's very smoothly written with deliciously creepy descriptions. I especially commend you for the phrase concerning Ciel's sweet tooth and skin like candy wrappers. It made me happy in a morbid kind of way xD. As well, the last line sent the tiniest of shivers down my spine . The small inserts of "The Raven" were very well placed and matched the story well. I also applaud your for keeping Sebastian and Ciel in character - not a simple task. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Bravo !
Blumissy chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I really loved this story! Your descriptions and language are so detailed and great. I also loved the reference to Poe's 'The Raven'. You're really good. Thanks