Reviews for Happily Never After
yellowseason chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
sorry I was so late on reviewing, why did Yellow have to die? Well, I'm happy it wasn't as gory as some other deaths. Phenomenal as always! Can't wait for your return from hiatus.
Burning Minatu chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
This was quite curious. I do believeyou could work on your description of scenes of horror though. I do enjoy things akin to it
Coalfeather chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
:0 ... *brain is trying to function the fact that Yellow died in this fanfiction* ... *adds story to favs.*
Farla chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Eh. This just seems sinister and bloody for the sake of it, without any real plot, and it's really not fanfic either.
Another forgotten account chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Woah. o_o That was intense! It's so cool, you're the only author on here (that I know of) that writes fairy tales! That was spine-chillingly good. :) I saw aspects of horror and romance, which is what you were aiming for, so I say you did exceptionally well.

(I'm still learning how to do 'crtical' reviews xD I'm too nice and gentle while critiqing. xD)
Diamondgigas chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Super epic! I love it, just a little scary, sister. Btw, for the above review, if Green was the wol, and he had claws, why would he need an axe? Jkjk. Lol
Summerssevenseas chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
...I cant believe GREEN was the wolf...Okay, I addmit! I already knew green was gonna be the wolf from the moment I clicked on the story...But it was AWSOME! GREAT story!