Reviews for Comatose
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
iridescent bookyworm chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Oh my gosh you finally updated! As usual this was amazing! I hope Kurt wakes up soon. Pleasue update this fabulous story I'll be counting down the seconds!
sheeptree chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I really love this story and am enjoying it so far. I love their emotions and how they deal with this. Although, I'm a bit worried for Blaine. Putting the blame on a dog? Seriously? Then again, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since he's completely wrecked. Hope you update soon!
KlaineMellarkGranger chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
aww so sweet, updates soon xx
iridescent bookyworm chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
This is so good! Please update, I need my Kurtie to wake up!
iridescent bookyworm chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
This is so good! Please update, I need my Kurtie to wake up!
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Poor Blaine... And poor Katy (is she okay - I guess she's lived as Blaine wants to get rid of her)! Poor Kurt goes without saying.

Can't wait for an update (and I'll be very sad if Kurt dies)!
D.H. Spy chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Aw! So sad but so good! I love it in a way that i shouldn't! :)
T. Sylvestris chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I like your writing style. You have a good ear for dialogue. However, may I gently point out that referring to someone who is in a coma as a "vegetable" (in your summary, not in the words of a character) is, um, not terribly sensitive. It's up there with calling somebody a "retard." Perhaps you want to modify that?
CrazyKlaine chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
hey,

I had read this story for a few momments

and I find it is an graaet story

I find good that you write how it is for Kurt now

I hope you write the next chapter at the next time

crazyklaine
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
TheLuciferPerson chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
I personally hope that Kurt comes to when no one except maybe a nurse is around and has time to think over what happened for a second before his friends or family meet him.

It'll only be realistic if you write it that way. I mean, Blaine is a lawyer or something and his workplace would let him go for a couple of days for emergencies, but they can't let him go forever. I want Blaine to go to work and be miserable at work because that's the reality. Like maybe you could even sneak a bit of homophobia in there when one of his work people makes a scathing comment about Kurt or something. Going on with you life while dealing with hard things is the reality. When my grandmother was sick with cancer and was nearing death, that was what my mom had to do.

Thanks and hope you take my suggestion!

Keep writing!
In The Loft chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I loved Mercedes XD And poor Blaine! And Kurt! And awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
lucyintheskky chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
oh this is lovely! i hope you update very soon! aqnd the phone album...SO adorable. creys.
TheyCantTouchUsOrWhatWeHave chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Oh, my God...D,: That w-w-was b-beautiful. PLEASE, KURT, COME BACK!

Fantastic! Update soon!