Reviews for Stand Tall
Night N. Gail chapter 1 . 4/16
Aww... that was so sweet. :3 It really gets at the substance of their relationship without being unbelievably mushy or OOC. The beginning made me laugh, and I love how she comforts him at the end by reminding him that he doesn't have to face the battle alone. I envy your brevity in summarizing the key moments of their relationship. You did a good job of keeping things concise and on-track, and I think the emotion shined through better as a result. :)

Grammar nitpick:
"Maybe that's what love was all about." - Wouldn't that be 'Maybe that WAS what love was all about'?
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
- Wonderful.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
CJbean chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Well...you just about captured their entire relationship PERFECTLY. Good job as always :)
ec-writes chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Very sweet. I like how you explained Ed's understanding that he loved Winry. I mean, it wouldn't be Ed if it didn't happen in a clumsy/accidental fashion. He's too stubborn to simply come to the realization and accept it.
Queen Bovine chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
When I saw the title: "Stand Tall", and that it partly took place on that "Day Before the Promised Day" scene, I really, REALLY, expected there to be a mention of Ed finally being taller than Winry. Ah, well. Good job with this one.
ada69 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I liked this a lot. :) Nice little idea...Great job!

ada
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is an amazingly accurate view on how Ed feels. I really think that this would be the cannon moment and timing of when he figured it out. Very good job! :)
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
More please! I will def read if you write a continuation!
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That was excellent. A very interesting look into things, which I tend to enjoy. Delving into characters' heads and all that.

I really like the first sentence, as well. I know that a lot of relationships can really be described as accidental, but it feels like it fits Ed's situation better than any others that I can think of.

Great job. ]
ninjas-are-everywhere chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is so cute! It perfectly captures how Ed feels about Winry/saving the world/life itself

It's a great story
Noble Voyager chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
That was really good. You did a great job on writing Ed's thoughts. I especially liked the conversation between Ed and Winry at the latter part of the story. It just proves how much they are meant to be and the unconditional love Winry has for Edward. Man, I used to think these two were better off as good friends before but after going back to the series, I was like, "O_O Whoa! They really are imperfectly perfect for each other!" XD Haha! Anyway, I enjoyed reading your story. I could imagine this happening in the series. :)
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
ah, how sweet was that? I loved it! :D
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
i wish these things had a "like button" lie when you're too lazy to comment? lol anyway i really liked it, it was really sweet and really well-written. keep it up

kisses, A.
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Awwww, this is so very sweet.
feathersnow chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Why oh why didnt arakawa stress on this? XD you did a great job! The song Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows was playing in my head while I was reading this :) who knows if Ed was in love with her before or After she almost took off her shirt at one time? XD just curious! Nothing pervrtic there, honest. I just want to know his thoughts since you've written it down :P