Reviews for Bon Bons and Basketball
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Too cute, I love the last line what is up with the pickup truck. lol
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Another awesome update this story is different, I love it.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Brenda and Gloria are cute teasing Niles. Where is he going?
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Another awesome update, looking forward to the rest of this story. :)
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Great start to your story, sorry I missed this one.
Andress Jade chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
What a wonderful ending to a great story. But I can't expect anything less from you, Andrea. Your stories are magnificent. I'm glad it all worked out for them but then it always does. :)

I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Kristen3 chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
Once again *Hugs* for the mixed-up sports terminology! :) And *Sigh* at Niles realizing that he has a better view now than looking down on the playing surface at a basketball game! hehe Just can't say enough about how much I LOVE this story and look forward to more chapters from you!
Kristen3 chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
Oh, man. I can barely type this review b/c I'm melting so much! You know I love the bit about giving her the jacket. :) And once again Niles thinking he made a touchdown, hehe! You told me this would be melt-worthy, and I never doubted you. But I didn't think it could be THIS melt-worthy! I know you wanted to do something as good as my last story, and just so you know, you DID. Probably a hundred times over! *Hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
Oh, man, this did NOT go like I pictured it at all. Not that that's a bad thing at all! Poor N/D here. I don't even know who to hug first! But I'm glad this isn't the last chapter! I have a feeling there's melt-worthy stuff coming in the next 2 chapters. :)
Kristen3 chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
First of all, love the misuse of sports terminology, esp. since I believe I'm the reason it was put in! :) Glad Niles is realizing what a jerk he's been about this whole lucky shot thing. I think Frasier's prob. right, and Daphne will forgive him once she sees how sorry he is!
leighann415 chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
*sighs* Great ending! Martin would definitely love Sonics floor seats! I loved Niles watching somebody else try to make the basket on TV. And Daphne falling asleep in his arms...*melts* Definitely one of my favorite stories of yours! :) Can't wait to see what you do next! *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
Aww, that was beautiful. I'm so glad Daphne forgave Niles! I knew she would eventually though...:)
leighann415 chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
Well, I'm not too surprised Daphne didn't want to see Niles. I hope she comes around though and realizes he's sorry. Hope there's a good N/D make-up scene after this! :)
leighann415 chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
I'm glad Niles is going to talk to Daphne. And that it seems like he's realizing he's been a jerk. I just hope Daphne forgives him.
Sydney3 chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
Not the ending I envisioned but that just goes to show you how diverse frasier fanfic writers are! A very classy ending to a story that kept you on the edge of your seat. Touchdown!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »