Reviews for Tough All Over
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 7 . 3/1
nice :) real nice keep it up.
RainbowSkies chapter 7 . 1/1
Ah that ending brought me such joy XD THANK YYYOOOOUUUU
Aranna Undomiel chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Really loved this one. Took me a really long time to get to it, but once again it's vacation time, so I get to read again :)
Loved Dean's protectiveness and off course, Bobby...need I say more...lol. And I totally accept the fact that Cas healed Sam as the truth, just great. Also Dean addicted to soaps...very hilarious :D
LaueHime chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Sweet story ! I liked it ! Thanks for filling in the blanks.. there was definitely something missing . good job!
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
So I read chapter 6 and 7 sucsintly and I gotta say this last one was not only satisfying but sweet as well, I really liked how you wrapped it up and gave us what the show did not, a back story. Great story and really hoping you may want to take the story further into a series, cause if I can't have hospitalized Sam on the show, I am over joyed when I get it in fanfictions. Thanks so much for a wonderful read, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
OMG where the H.E.L.L. did I go? All I can say is I loved this story but I must have opened these last two chapters to read them and my PC must have done it's famous, laptop crash and I lost the story. Well I just want to say, every time I thought of Sam having a seizure it made my insides go all wonkie, but wonkie in a good satisfying way and I really hope that you plan to continue seizure Sam. As it is now 2013 and we all know what occured for Sam and Dean since this story would have taken place, I'd love it if Dean found out his little brother had a few seizures while he was MIA. Anyway love the story like always, your stories are always so much fun to read and I look for ward to them. Thanks Nicole. :)
fairyjensen chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
This fanfiction made me get way more emotional than I should have gotten. Love it, really developed and ties in with the plot so well!
Static O. Sventura chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Yay! Sammy's feeling better.
I like the detail and facts you go into. It's cool to read and learn something new in an interesting way.

And the Partridge Family reference was a definite 'win' XD
mb64 chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
This was great and filled in the gaps perfectly! You are an amazing writer! :)
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
Oh my gosh!

There are not words to describe how much I adore and love this story.

So beautifully written, and the situation perfectly handled.

I never even thought of connecting Sam's seizures with epilepsy.

And your idea with Cas - the possibility that he's "out there" still watching over the boys and trying to redeem himself was just so touching and sweet.

And of course Bobby. I'm SO glad someone touched on the phone call Dean made - this is the first story I've seen that dealt with Bobby finding that message and dealing with it.

The "You and Sam...you're all I've got. You're the closest thing I've ever had to sons, and even if I drop dead tomorrow, you are not allowed to give up." Had me tearing up.

And Dean! :D Dean is always an amazing big brother, but this story just emphasized it all the more, and so beautifully. Dean will always be there for Sam, without a doubt. :)

And the whole "No matter how much it freaked Dean out, he would deal with this - the epilepsy, the seizures - that was part of Sam. And Sam was part of Dean." I think that just sums it all up there. :)
ccase13 chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
I just love soap opera hooked Dean. This was much more satisfying than just skipping over weeks of trouble.
Nerdyesque chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
*sigh* I'm all melty like Norma over the love between the two, even as they're older now, but they still have that tight bond as when they were kids. Man, I love their relationship.
Sammyscougar chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Loved this fic. Thanks for filling in the 3 weeks the series skipped over. Liked the way you linked Sam's Hallucinations as part of his seizures and epilepsy and not part of a psychotic breakdown. It was sweet that Sam felt Cas, glad he could do something he owns the boys big time. Love your writing don't stop...
casammy chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
I have returned to read and really I adore when dean takes care of sam and does not allow to nobody more than he doing it and am surprising terribly and painfully to bobby
Selene467 chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
Brilliant story! Thank you for giving me somthing to fill that horrible gap in the series. I loved it all, the hospital chapters, the good nurse Norma, and Dean's super big brother tendencies. I can't get enough of Dean in the big brother role and Sam being injured and in need of his brother and Bobby being the perfect uncle/dad figure.

Dean hitting the security guard and then being backed up by Bobby was brilliant and I loved how only Dean's touch was needed to calm Sam down again. You sure know how to write these super emotional and touchy stories about them three.

And wow, I never considered the possibility of Sam having developed Epilepsy. I'm so deep into the supernatural aspect of the series -which I can't be blame dofr after 6 seasons of one monster after another and their injuries almost always being from something supernatural- that it totally skipepd my imagination that all this shit could lead to an actual realistic injury/illness. So way the go!

But most importantly, you've given me hope about Cas. Having seen my favorite angel in his vessel form since he entered the series, it sort of slipepd my mind that he doens't neccessarily NEED a vessel. So now that you wrote this possibility, I ahve hope that Cas is still out there, just without a vessel or something. If he does come back though in canon, I sure hope he doens't have a different vessel, I like Misha too much. I really hate that he's SUPPOSEDLY gone and this series has had so many twists and turns and surprises, I'm hoping Cas will also become a twist and that he returns.

Again, thanks for giving me hope for that loveable angel.

Also great idea that -if Cas is still out there- that it's psosible he healed Sam's head injury. Because in canon there was a three-week skip, I never experienced that Sam was in very critical danger and thus we have no clue as to how, three weeks later, they are all just peachy.

I loved this story and it should have totally been in the series. Those writers need to seriously get in touch with you, cause this was so much better than a simple three week skip ahead in time. Don't they realise by now that we WANT the angst/drama/hurt/comfort/injury stuff! They could have done so much with Sam and Dean in the hospital, especially since this time it was Sam who was critically injured. And as far as I remember Sam has never been in a hospital bed for very long ,other than being pushed inside the hospital, being treated and voila he's up again, while other characters, espeiclaly Dean remain in the bed longer and have the worrying Sam looking voer them. I want a serious Sam in hospital episode with Dean at his side!

Anyway, super thanks for this and hope to read more from you.

Greetz Selene467