Reviews for Tough All Over
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Awesome chapter. Norma certainly is a character, good job she took charge over 'twit' nurse, and let Dean stay in the ICU with Sam! Loved the conversation between Bobby and Dean about the voicemail Dean left, you nailed it. And had to smile about Bobby saying he will borrow an RV to get Sam and Dean to Rufus' cabin, plus towing his own car, but what about the Impala, Dean won't want it left at Bobby's burnt out place? All they have to do now is wait for Sam to wake up!
Catsluver chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Great chapter. Enjoyed the banter and the affection between Bobby & Dean. Bobby's awesome, thinks of everything Where would the boys be without him?
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Okay Sammy it's time to wake that cute little perky hiney up kiddo! I think that I'm loving Bobby's idea. I wish that the show would have gone more in this direction. I mean I'm not one of these "limp Sammy" people but I kind of wish we would have seen a hurt Sammy. I mean we've seen Dean in the hospital like four times now and the closest Sammy's been in the hospital was him laying on a freakin gurney in the hallway. I'm not saying I'm not enjoying this season cause I'm loving it. I love the leviathans. I love the fact the brothers are closer then ever and Dean is back to making Sammy his FIRST priority. And I'm glad that the angel storyline is over. (Sorry Castiel fans get over it) Anyway I'm loving this. I have a feeling things aren't going to go as smoothly as planned though. *biting nails*
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Great chapter. Love Bobby taking care of Dean the same way Dean takes care of Sam. But hey, we need someone to take care of Bobby! :) I volunteer!
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Plz update! oh boys! hang in there! wake up Sammy!
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Love the moment about the phone call between Bobby and Dean, even though very little had to be said. And I'm just grinning that they are going to travel in an RV. They need to somehow get the impala there too though.
Jane88 chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Loved how Deans presence calmed Sam down instantly, even when he's unconscious. And that conversation with Bobby was well needed, they should've addressed that on the show. Well done! Can't wait for Sam to wake up now. Thanks for uploading so fast. :)
Animefouryou chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
wow awesome chapters add more want to know when sam will wake up hurry thanks
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Just the idea that hospital staff think that they can get Dean to back off when Sam's in trouble...

Norma is another great character. Tough but kind and smart enough to know that the Winchester boys are inseprable.

Although the idea of Sam, Bobby, and Dean spending 18 hours in an RV should be interesting.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Another great instalment.A very enjoyable interlude on an otherwise boring
hotshow chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
This chapter was really good. I can just imagine Dean in an RV. Can't wait to read more.

Thank you.
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Bobby made a dismissive sound. "They don't want none of this," he answered, indicating himself.

This made my day. :)
Phx chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
They finally got some good news - yeah! And definitely a nice way to explain how Sam could be up and around so well two weeks later. So - uh - where is the next chapter? LOL!
Phx chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Yes - see this works very nicely! Sam's injury is being taken seriously (as it should be) AND Dean's broken leg isn't being discounted. This is exactly what I was looking for. Loving Bobby's concern and common sense in realizing what Sam needed was beyond their level of skill. You go Bobby! This is awesome!
cherry619 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Wow this is a lovely little tie in. And you're right we were depraved of our h/c moment we deserved and I think Sam's head injury could have been dealt with more realistically. So I hope you update soon! ~Charity
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »