Reviews for Tough All Over
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Awesome kick-off to the story!

There are a lot of times that I'd like to be related to Sam and Dean and this is one of them. The way Dean looks out for Sammy all the time...

Can't wait for more!
wizardology101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Yay! Hospital scene! I love this! They needed to put this in the episode. It would have made me a lot happier. Great job!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
plz update! great fic hun! ;D
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I am in love with your scene with Bobby...should have been filmed award...if I ever saw one! Just perfec-amundo!

The little detail of Bobby using his wife's b-day as his passcode...guh! And I can't imagine how it must have felt to see your home and all it's memories destroyed...yet Bobby's only thought is of his boys. Loved it.

You wrote: Dean opened his mouth to speak but paused when Sam went rigid and felt his own heart drop. Because he knew even before the monitors began blaring what was about to happen.

Love, love, love your replay of the ambulance scene. Spot on and giving us great insight. Dean so knew before the monitor what was coming!

You wrote: Because Sam did not usually seize this long, which meant this was more than just a Hell-induced grand mal; this was related to head injury, and Sam needed a hospital.

More guh! So in love with Dean's realization of his brother's state!

LMAO...Phenomenal...Dean's reaction to the medic giving him a sedation...LMAO...again...should have been filmed award!

You wrote: the good-looking guy with the open compound tibia fracture

Adore your detail here - telling us exactly what Dean's break is. And of course...he is totally good-looking! Just sayin'. Love you added that in... LOL.

You wrote: But morphine had always been the only exception to that rule; the only drug that could knock Dean Winchester on his ass

Very nice explanation to Dean's state.

You wrote:I-love-you-man moment

Bobby reading Sam's results...A beautiful thinking on your part.

He most certainly would have...not just pretend to read but truly read. guh

Dean escaping the hospital and thinking of his 'drama queen' bro...again perfectly would have been his thoughts. You totally crawled into Dean's brain and roosted there. Gross...LOL...but cool too!

Dean so worried unable to get to Sam because of his cast and Bobby handing him the chart...neat!

I am loving this play-by-play and it fits...the missing link fits!

This is one of those I don't want to can play this out to the hilt and I hope you do!

Ugh...for the long review...I (though you are not finished) am putting this in my favorites because no matter where you take me on this ride...I know I will love it!

Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Great work, look forward to part two
mysteryc chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
"We get a blink-and-you-miss-it hospital scene with the boys and then flash to three weeks later like nothing ever happened? Seriously? *shakes head disapprovingly and prepares to fill in the gaps*"

I really laughed out loud at that sentence, cause SERIOUSLY you are so right. I felt exactly the same when I watched the episode.

Seriously such a mean cliffhanger and then it's all done in 5 minutes - I was so disappointed. And now I'm more than happy to read, that you'll try to fill the gap - and till now you're doing it brilliantly!

Thank you so much for it, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Many greetings from Germany!

Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Great chapter. Well written. Please keep up the great work and please oh please update soon.
Jane88 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Amazing, so happy you're filling in the gaps for us. ;) Three weeks later... really, that was mean. And Sam couldn't be just fine after already having signs of increasing intracranial pressure. You're right, he needs a hospital! And Deans determination to stay with his brother despite his leg (which must hurt like hell) is just perfect. Also loved the insights into Bobbys mind. Thanks for this, can't wait to read more!
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
:jaw drop:

wow. for starters-how can you just LEAVE me hanging like this? i've been DYING for the perfect filler for that episode (which is freaking ridiculous, seriously...increased intracranial pressure and he's "golden" whatever weeks later and dean still gets narcotics? i don't get it...ugh) and while there have been attempts by various authors i haven't been impressed (and yeah i'm a little critical because it's always a bonus when the fill-ins are written IN character, but you have to give people credit for trying) - BUT, then there's THIS story. and you're freaking blowing me away here. how much more PERFECT could this be? in character, beautifully written, a grasp of the seriousness and urgency of the situation that the writers failed to give us-:sigh: it seriously makes my morning. i'll probably be re-reading it at least every hour until you post the next chapter! which i HOPE is coming soon because you've got me crawling out of my skin with excitement!

serious mad props for this. i all but worship you and your ridiculously phenomenal talent because your writing style makes me drool it's so grorgeous! :-)

PLEASE post soon! :-)

again, much praise (also, i DO make some made cupcakes that i CAN possible bribe you with if you need more incentive to post soon ;-)
ajmiller0103 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Thank you so much for filling in the gaps! VERY well written! So insightful!
hotshow chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I thought this was a very good start to your story.

Thank you.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
A great start.I to also wondered how the boys got well so quickly in those three weeks,but even so the episode was still 't wait for
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Great job, like it a lot. Looking forward to more. Those Leviathans are scary buggers, aren't they?
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15