Reviews for Tough All Over
Ginnylove9990 chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Great chapter. Love the caring father like Bobby and the caring brother Dean. I all like the child like Sammy when he is sick. It is so cute. Please keep up the great work.
Buckeye mom chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
I enjoyed this story very much. I also wished they had filled in more on the show of what happened in that 3 week gap and fics like this help satisfy that. Good job and hope you write something new soon.
Dawn N chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
I really enjoyed this tag fic :-) You did a nice job of conveying the brotherly emotions and I loved the way you wrote Bobby in your fic. I wish we could have had a little of this on the show rather than an instant jump of a couple or so weeks later. So, thanks for writing this!
hotshow chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
This chapter was perfect. Loved how cuddly Sam is.

Looking forward to reading more.

Thank you.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
A very fitting end to a lovely story.I love the way you wrote Sam and forward to your next story,which hopefully won't be to
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Great that you mixed fandom with their telenovela watching. And Bobby all hovering. Great ending. Great story.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
What a lovely sweet story. You write the brothers so well and there can never be too much brotherly love for me.

I just love to wallow in it :-)
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Perfect final chapter, tying everything up nicely. Gotta love Bobby in full parental mode, he loves those boys! And really had to laugh at Dean and Bobby discussing the TV show, and Bobby wanting Dean to take notes on what he will be missing whilst away! Dean may tease Sam mercilessly when he is recovered about his clingy recovery but Dean wouldn't have it any other way and secretly wouldn't change this side of his little brother!

A really great read, thanks Marianna for giving us what the show didn't so awesomely :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Oh yes, love this, love da this story.
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Dean as usual was awesome as he took care of Sam while he suffered through his virus.

I think I have mentioned that I'm not happy with Castiel at the moment because of what he did to Sam on the show, but you did a good job with your story letting Dean have some closure and forgiving him.

I've enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks again for all the prompt updates.

Until next time, take care.
Rolletti chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
You really know how to tie up your chapters. Your description of poor Sam gave me stomach cramps. lol Bobby's dedication is fantastic from A to Z. Knowing when to be physically there and knowing when to "giving the brothers their privacy." Dean forgiving Cas out loud, and Sam reacting to his voice did make me go, "Awww" lol I can not say enough how I wish this story was in the show. It really is the missing piece.

Rolletti
vonnie836 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Poor Sam, you sure don't give the boy a break, still recovering, you hit him with a GI virus. Very believable though, as things like this are easily picked up by immuno-compromised patients and those viruses run rampage in hospitals. Loved Bobby, like always and also loved their little conversation about Cas and how Dean starts to come to term with the loss of his friend. Great chapter again. Hugs, Vonnie
TinTin11 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Wonderful! Winchester RVing definitely sounds fun! And a sick Sam to go along with it... :)

Liked how Cas made up for what he did and Dean's closure on the matter. Can't wait for more!
moviegeek03 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Poor sick Sam :(. But I do love my sick!Sam and protective!Dean lol. Great chapter hun! I adored the brothers and Bobby of course. But the part about Castiel was so amazing to read. While I was upset with what he did on the show, I hate what happened to him. Love the idea that he could still be out there watching over the boys :).
TinTin11 chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Good chapter! Nice little touch at the end there too! :)
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »