Reviews for My name is Wolf
Demon'sGrace chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
It may be full of angst, but I like the change to righteous fury at the end
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
OMG! I love the 10th Kingdom, and Wolf is my favorite! I love Wolf!
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oooh, I love Wolf so much. Poor guy. Nice job; you captured his feeling well, and I like the part about him being pulled in different directions. :)

Keep writing!

Ashe*
UnderdogAngel chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Angst is right! Goodness me, Alisha! But such good angst it is

I really, really like this. It gives a peek into Wolf's thoughts during and after what occurred in Kissing Town, which we didn't get to see too much of in the movie. And there's also that hinting of him going back to the Queen, and yet his loyalties to Virginia, Tony, and Wendell remain the same.

I loved Wolf's continuous line throughout the movie-"Wolves mate for life." I think it really shocked Virginia that he really stuck to that, but I don't think she truly appreciated it until the end of the movie. Wolves mate for life-and he chose *her*. That's a big deal. (Heh, makes me think of DoD, sadly...haha)

You captured Wolf's voice perfectly in this narration. I read it all in his voice, matter of fact. I loved the "flocks of delicious wooly sheep"-definitely something he'd say. xD

Anywhoo I really like this! Great job! . Can't wait to see what other 10th Kingdom stuff you come up with! :D
Skyrere chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
So... Is this going to be a retelling of the movie from Wolf's perspective?
xRachel-Rawrsx chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Hehehe I love it! i cant wait to read more o.o Hehe wolf...its so sad..all he wants is love [ poor thing!