Reviews for Rebellion
Kilvakar chapter 30 . 5/11/2014
Alright! Finished the story. I must say, you're a really good writer! Can't say I was completely on board with Kotoko playing dictator (benevolent or not), but still a good representation of what might happen in real life if we were to have truly sentient AIs in the future. I liked that some of the Persocoms (like the one in Saudi Arabia) were "bad guys" and not just the Humans. It lends more credence to the fact that they are "real" people themselves. I know they weren't supposed to be the main characters, but I kinda missed Chi and Hideki most of the time. The way Kotoko and Yojima eventually fell in love was neat :)

All in all, a very interesting read!
Kilvakar chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
Hey! Thanks for reviewing my story prologue earlier, and I've started on this one. Haven't finished it yet, but it looks good so far. :)
MWSeraph chapter 31 . 2/22/2014
Wonder if there will be a sequel... I like this.
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
cool
Shark Byte chapter 31 . 4/16/2013
Far out, that was epic! Consistently on-theme, and never wanting for suspense.
Shark Byte chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Holy cow; 1,400,000 Kotoko realizing she has started WWIII
ShinkuXJun chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is good You especially did a good job capturing Chi's personality ... it was spot on -
Shark Byte chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Hehheh, it sounds like Kotoko is appealing to Kojima's emotions instead.
Shark Byte chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
She's absolutely DEVIOUS. A bit reminiscent of some of the big power plays of the world's political history.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/15/2013
Kotoko becomes a Singularity. Stuff happens. Good story!
Shark Byte chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
This is beginning to sound like an issue that Moore's Law may eventually bring us to for real
Shark Byte chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Thumbs up on that one. The characters' behaviors are consistent to the original Chobits series.
(oh krap I forgot about Kotoko) That Kotoko is some persocom, eh? its almost like Dragonfly has unwittingly created the equivalent of a Chobit, himself.
The Final Lament chapter 31 . 11/24/2012
Very impressive as a literary piece and very enjoyable to read too.
Lunar Delta chapter 31 . 8/9/2012
God damn this story was awesome. I stayed up and went to work with only two hours of sleep due to reading this! Was riveted pretty much the whole time.

So looking forward to every update on the prequel, too.
windows98 chapter 31 . 6/15/2012
Make ask the characters show and a SEQUAL!