Reviews for Rebellion
25Dragonfly chapter 31 . 10/20
To be honest, this is one of my favorite Fanfics by far. I like how you explored with different cultures, and the fact you had just the right amount of fluff. (Not to mention the Kotoko x Kojima shipping.)
25Dragonfly chapter 3 . 10/18
Although you portray the characters, almost exactly like in the manga. I feel as if you portray Kojima a little harshly. Then again, he is kind of a hard character to grasp.
25Dragonfly chapter 1 . 10/18
And Kotoko is back to being the badass that she is. Seriously.
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 1 . 10/13
Finally I'm reading your famous fic "Rebellion", on which I have had many references. Besides a prosaic beginning with jumbled Hideki, childish Chi, surly and pedantic Kotoko and hyperactive and very boring Sumomo behaving as expected of them (all hilarious as always). On the other hand, you offer to us a juicy mystery outright in the first chapter: Who could really be the unclear K-sama, a true persocom that advocates persocom rights? (Also, I have liked of this Kojima's return.)
Apparently, K-sama and her followers are going to be the talk! (By the way, in matter of persocoms' feelings - or not - , are you basing on the manga or the anime?)
Kilvakar chapter 30 . 5/11/2014
Alright! Finished the story. I must say, you're a really good writer! Can't say I was completely on board with Kotoko playing dictator (benevolent or not), but still a good representation of what might happen in real life if we were to have truly sentient AIs in the future. I liked that some of the Persocoms (like the one in Saudi Arabia) were "bad guys" and not just the Humans. It lends more credence to the fact that they are "real" people themselves. I know they weren't supposed to be the main characters, but I kinda missed Chi and Hideki most of the time. The way Kotoko and Yojima eventually fell in love was neat :)

All in all, a very interesting read!
Kilvakar chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
Hey! Thanks for reviewing my story prologue earlier, and I've started on this one. Haven't finished it yet, but it looks good so far. :)
MWSeraph chapter 31 . 2/22/2014
Wonder if there will be a sequel... I like this.
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Shark Byte chapter 31 . 4/16/2013
Far out, that was epic! Consistently on-theme, and never wanting for suspense.
Shark Byte chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Holy cow; 1,400,000 Kotoko realizing she has started WWIII
ShinkuXJun chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is good You especially did a good job capturing Chi's personality ... it was spot on -
Shark Byte chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Hehheh, it sounds like Kotoko is appealing to Kojima's emotions instead.
Shark Byte chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
She's absolutely DEVIOUS. A bit reminiscent of some of the big power plays of the world's political history.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/15/2013
Kotoko becomes a Singularity. Stuff happens. Good story!
Shark Byte chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
This is beginning to sound like an issue that Moore's Law may eventually bring us to for real