Reviews for Magic On The Ice
gloamglozer3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
please please please i beg you! continue this story, it's one of a kind and has so much potential, especially with your track record
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Awesome intro.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
this sounds so good! I really hope to read more.
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Interesting start. Keep going!
kihakukage chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
really interesting
Panther-Strife chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
so a human harry with an anthro female duck named Mallory...who is also a fiery red-head...man you are cool and good...please update soon?
timt020 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Great start, cant wait for an update
polymorph-x chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Great first chapter. Would have never seen a story like this coming but as a fan of the show when it was on I can say I really liked it and I hope you continue it.
Trufla chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
You, sir, have a truly twisted and odd mindset. Luna would love it. I can see a number of directions you could take this story, though I want to see just what sort of response Dumbledore's organization has had in response to having Harry and the Dursleys stray completely out of the zone of his control this summer. It is a good time for it, since it is happening during a time period where Dumbles is (theoretically, according to canon) going to be going after the Gaunt Ring, so he will be distracted, plus at least some of Harry's monitoring gear has been wiped out after his little fit in the Headmaster's office.

It's been a while since I watched any of the M.D cartoons, but as I recall, their background supported a decent mix of high-tech and "magical" McGuffins, so odds are that whatever passes for the magical government in the States would at least be monitoring the team in the event one of the Saurian plots get out of hand and need human intervention. Tossing Harry Potter into the mix shouldn't do much more than have them maybe ramp up surveillance for the time he is near the team, if even that much. (All depends just how you want to play Harry's celeb status Stateside on that point.) I can see Harry's Parseltongue ability being a reason for him to become the story's McGuffin, though I can also see where pulling out that information could take a lot of plot twisting in the first place.

At any rate, I hope that your Muse feels like feeding you a few more chapters for this story, I'll be looking forward to them.
narutodragon chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
hmm well i wonder if your gonna turn this into a story
Kingdark chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
First of all, check your summary. There's a big mistake in there that you REALLY should fix.

*On a trip to Anaheim California after his fifth year, Harry Potter

meEts the Mighty Ducks. Harry/Mallory. M for future situations.*

'met' is the past word of meet. And meets is present time.

So is this actually the cartoon version or something else? the mighty ducks also exist as a movie so it could be that too.

For the rest it is very much acceptable.

KD
Kay Geez chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Have to say i loved the idea of the Mighty Ducks and Harry Potter crossover. Can't wait for more though i had to remind myself of how most of the Ducks looked like especially Mallory. You certainly do have the strangest ideas,though strangeplot ideas, so Keep it up. Thanks again for sharing.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2