Reviews for Magic On The Ice
hackmaster1992 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
i have read quite a few of your stories and i have to say that they are quite interesting. especially this one, so if you do not mind could you please update it. thank you.

yours truly,

hackmaster1992
twilightgatelover chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Just started reading your story and I absolutely love it. What happens next? Please update soon!
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
nice how did you come up with this? i havent seen this cartoon in years.
Blood Brandy chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Well, the first question that pops into my head is...Would the kids be born alive or from an egg?

The next is, how would Magical Britan class the Ducks.
unbroken wing chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
un usual crossover, I like it, and the new animagus form, while not altogether powerful, it is unique and usful unlike many I have seen on this site. since you listed the pairing as Harry Mollory I assume Harry will be able to take a half-duck shape, maybe?
gloamglozer3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
please please please i beg you! continue this story, it's one of a kind and has so much potential, especially with your track record
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Awesome intro.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
this sounds so good! I really hope to read more.
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Interesting start. Keep going!
kihakukage chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
really interesting
Panther-Strife chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
so a human harry with an anthro female duck named Mallory...who is also a fiery red-head...man you are cool and good...please update soon?
timt020 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Great start, cant wait for an update
polymorph-x chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Great first chapter. Would have never seen a story like this coming but as a fan of the show when it was on I can say I really liked it and I hope you continue it.
Trufla chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
You, sir, have a truly twisted and odd mindset. Luna would love it. I can see a number of directions you could take this story, though I want to see just what sort of response Dumbledore's organization has had in response to having Harry and the Dursleys stray completely out of the zone of his control this summer. It is a good time for it, since it is happening during a time period where Dumbles is (theoretically, according to canon) going to be going after the Gaunt Ring, so he will be distracted, plus at least some of Harry's monitoring gear has been wiped out after his little fit in the Headmaster's office.

It's been a while since I watched any of the M.D cartoons, but as I recall, their background supported a decent mix of high-tech and "magical" McGuffins, so odds are that whatever passes for the magical government in the States would at least be monitoring the team in the event one of the Saurian plots get out of hand and need human intervention. Tossing Harry Potter into the mix shouldn't do much more than have them maybe ramp up surveillance for the time he is near the team, if even that much. (All depends just how you want to play Harry's celeb status Stateside on that point.) I can see Harry's Parseltongue ability being a reason for him to become the story's McGuffin, though I can also see where pulling out that information could take a lot of plot twisting in the first place.

At any rate, I hope that your Muse feels like feeding you a few more chapters for this story, I'll be looking forward to them.
narutodragon chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
hmm well i wonder if your gonna turn this into a story
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »