Reviews for Just relax
LouiseUchiha chapter 41 . 3/13/2014
JuliaT-chan chapter 41 . 3/31/2013
Wow...I read a lot of stuff like that...Sasuke raped and things,...but that topic is quite different

But anyway, I like it
Uzumaki Meme chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
i would like to tell you: STOP COMPLAINING AT EVERY CHAPTER YOU WRITE because i love them all
Uzumaki Meme chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
what do you mean by not exciting? i really enjoy reading and i laughed a lot at this chapter i like it so much
foxfang11 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Eli chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I REALLY love your writing. Even though its a dark story line you make it fun to read. I also really love that you are staying to close everyone's original personality but at the same time displaying them in your own way. Its great, I'll read anything else you post.
Amaya-Yuki-Katana chapter 41 . 8/3/2012
An idea that you can use is Mika's first word, and it can range from "mommy" to "daddy" or even one of the words someone said when they were angry.
krissyblue chapter 41 . 8/1/2012
maybe mika could cause a lot of trouble when she comes home from the hospital that will make sasuke leave the house
Guest chapter 40 . 7/21/2012
AWE HOW AMAZINGLY CUTE AND I WANT THAT LADY TO PISS OFF SOOOOOOO BAD SHE HAS NO FN RIGHT TO SAY SHIT LIKE THAT TO SASUKE AND ITACHI! *kills her for them* 3333 ty for your hard work on this story FlameGirl3333333333333
Guest chapter 31 . 7/20/2012
yay a baby girl!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/20/2012
ahh i read so much that my eyes are blury.. ill continue tomorrow.. great job so far and that new guy is so frickin creepy!ahh!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/20/2012
wee noobie snakie friend! good chappies so far i usualy stop reading after chap 5 if the story isnt interesting enough! going onto ch 26 naw!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2012
hahahahahaha ohhhhh i love it when they bicker hahaha wow u are nthe best writer!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
YAY PREGO yah i just did that. seriously tho dont make sasukes babeh go away and it may be a great chance to bring sasuke and itachi closer. weee3333 shall keep reading naww!
konoitami chapter 40 . 7/12/2012
yay finally the baby was born! no no no! you have to make another chapter! oh and hey, after this is finished, maybe you could make another story, chronicaling Mika's life? Maybe? please? i think it would be great though :D i fucking hate that unnamed woman! ugh! haha :D great job -