Reviews for Back To Trebizon
Trebizon Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I love the Trebizon series SOOO much! You haven't updated in AGES! I want to see why she broke up with Tish :-(. Please update soon!
Catherine chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wow! I love this. I remember the books so well.
rosieiswatching chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I loved these books as an adolescent, and was delighted to find such original, well-written fic for this series. I agree with the previous reviewer that this story needs to be told! I'll cross my jolly hockey-sticks ;)
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
It's been years since I read these books so it was a lovely surprise to see this story here! It's such a pity about all those changes in the area, like Fenners becoming a Starbucks, but very realistic in this day and age.
A lovely, wistful little story which brought me back to my early teenage years! Have you abandoned this story or will you ever continue it?
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This is really gd.
When I visited the Trebizon fanfic archive I was like "OMG, there's only ONE story here?!" and I decided to read this to see if it was any gd, and it was :)
katenjoe chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I really think this story needs telling...and soon!
jennttmab chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I dare not hope that you'll ever carry on with this, but if you have any inclination to please do! I'm full of questions, what on earth has happened to Rebbecca...
snowbear96 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Ah Trebizon fanfic at long last! An intriguing start and I look forward to more. I like your style, reminiscent of Anne Digby but not a copy.