Reviews for You and Him
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Painful, sad, and brilliant! I'll go and read the continuation of this right now :)
TimeHappens chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I cried.

This is one of the most brilliantly beautiful pieces I have ever read.
LadyLilibet chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Absolutely fantastic! I may have nearly shed a tear...

I'll talk to you more soon, so I took so long to read this. I fell asleep in front of the tv - silly me :P
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow, so River is pregnant then? You need to continue. I want to know what is going to happen next. This was fantastic! :)
jawa16 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
That was a beautiful piece of writing, so heartbreaking but at the same time, somehow a little hopefull. I am torn between wanting you to continue this story and your leaving it as a perfect single whole but I think the former will win out! Thanks for posting this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
please say your going to continue! you cant leave it there, if river's pregnant then what is she going to do now?
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
could you write about what john and river are talking about during when doctor and rose talked to the point when they are in front of the door hearing what the doctor said to rose about children with river? i would love that. also i would like to see how john would react toward river knowing her demise in the library. wouldn't he want to know more about her?
Gaialy chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I have been thinking about this very situation from the moment it became clear what River and the Doctor are. I mean, he loves River...but he will always love Rose. But you really can't stop it here, please don't!
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Really love this, please write more River/11 ;D
gabe fan chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
beautiful piece! i love river and eleven, hope you can write some more about them and maybe something about river pregnant or how eleven deal with the approacing and aftermath of the library for river.