Reviews for Uncomfortable Situations
Trayion chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Bravo! I liked all the short stories, really..

Some parts, sensible, funny, heartfelt...gentle and fragile, strong and sweet. I always liked the interactions between Light and Fang, and all the others really. In the game we can see(or at least I can) how hard Light try to be what she thinks everyone needs and still keep herself aloof, distant...lonely like an Island...

Your writhing is fluid and easy to read too. That is awesome in itself ;-)

Too bad is been a long time since you posted anything...take care and thank you for sharing
WellingtonBoot chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was so lovely. Nice bit of Flight fluff. My favorite part was probably the creepy movie short, and Sazh's realisationat the end. Well done and thank you for sharing.
Chaos Omega Nova I chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Way to show Light's stubborn pride and Fang's easy going attitude. You nailed the characters personalities to a T.
ArtyTheVerticallyChallenged chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Awwww! That last one was almost too adorable, not to mention just the right shade of humorous. The other little stories were just fabulous too, so funny and witty!
Willeyy chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Dudeee. So awesome! Light and Fang were so in character, like holy crap good job! ;D You gotta write more soon man, you got to! follow'd n fav'd.
Ageon chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Oh god, 3 is my absolute favorite.
Technyx chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I love this fic :P Short but sweet. My favorite things was the way you wrote Lightning. I think sometimes people go a little overboard on the cold and uptight soldier thing.. Well, I look forward to reading any future stories by you Keep it up!
stroodlex chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This was really awesome, I loved each snippet and each piece of dialogue between Fang and Lightning. The conversations flowed so naturally...AND...I busted out laughing at:

"A romantic comedy about a priest and a prostitute? Seriously? This is the creepiest movie I have ever seen. I'm out of here."

That really had me in stitches, because I was able to picture the scene so perfectly (with the way you described it) and yeah, just great.

I really like the easy friendship between them, with the subtle hints at something more. It's really sweet and it's because they're still so in character, it makes everything more realistic. Kudos :D

chinpokoma chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
What a sweet ending. :)

A lovely little collection of drabbles.
DeanneYunFarron chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
LOVED IT! Super cute! Make some more, yeah? Because it was very nicely written, no mistakes or nothing. I look forward to an update! 'Til next time, ciao!

-DeanneYunFarron
Beyond Backup chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I liked it. Each one was amusing and interesting in there own way well done.
Genril chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Loved it, loved it all! The first snippet made me laugh especially because hitting your shin off anything is so painful.

I hope you write more for these two because you're a great writer ;D
OerbaFarron chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Fang is such a drama queen.

It made me laugh.

Shame it's a one shot :(

I really like it
Divodog chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Very cute, and the getting-to-know-you thing you've got going on for almost all the little stories is very believable. I also really liked how, even though they're all from Fang's perception, they don't really emphasize one character over the other at all. Short, sweet and very effective :D
tjemd chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is a most excellent start to my morning. :-). These vignettes are sweet, and offer new perspectives and situations. Thank you for the post!