Reviews for I'm Going To Go Back There Someday
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2017
It is tragic to see how the simplest and most purest of all loves, like Wanda x Vision, Loki x Sigyn and Pietro x Crystalia, to moved and weaved by the most autocrious and brutal realities of the world
Vision has someone who can light up his world and her bubbly emotions charm him. Loki has someone who can challenge him, outsmart him in every way and tame his monstrous ways through her wit and cleverness. Pietro has someone who can calm his emotions, show him life outside darkness and cruelty that he was raised in and planted him the seed of love and happiness he had not had for far too long. They had such great love stories, with three innocent little girls who had the desire to change the world. Love stories so pure yet so extraordinary.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Thor and the gang in Vanaheim in thre mvoies
Bascially, Odin proposes an allaince to freya,and sent the two sisters,who were more than ahppy to acommpany the rest of the gang.
Nanna had them wearing Vanir clothes. Sigyn wore a silver purple backless dress with a pink hourglass skirt and strappy glass heels,while Nanna wore a Red Quing dyansty dress which barely revealed her horn boots.
Sigyn's outfits REALLY made Loki drool at her with wonder.
When they finally reach Vanaheim,Nanna told them-first of all-NO SMASHING CUPS IN VANAHEIM,much to the sgardians confusion and dismay. And than they must bow on two knees when they meet their mother,Queen Freya
On their way to the palace,Sigyn plucked out her erhu and played a beautiful melody on their way,whcih later became a soundtrack in the movie.
Freya welcomed them warmly,and Thor SUCCESFULLY form a storng allaince with them.
Vananehim is also their first mission to defeat one fo the many minions of Surtur.
When they eat,Thor and the asagrdians were ABSOULTUELY shcoked that instead of sxamshing cups,they SLURP AND CHEW LOUDLY JUST OT SHOW APPRECIATION.
That is only the first part of their journey in vanaheim.
ajoker2u2 chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
So romantic ! A really lovely tale ! Complementary magical talents, flowers, teenage angst, beautiful scenery and friends. A flashback in a future 'Thor' movie could easily be imagined just so. This would be #1 on my Wish List! Thank you so very much !
Elizabeth Craig chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
Very romantic. A really lovely tale. This is the first fan fiction I've read and it was amazing ! Complementary talents, flowers, teenage angst . A future Thor movie with a flashback like this could introduce this new/old character. It would be #1 on my wish list. Thank you so much ! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I have a song for them
I'm in love with a monster-Fifth harmony
In Thor 3,Sigyn(now Frigga's personal medic)meets back her old childhood at what he had become,she decides to tame for the first time ever,the most obedient of Fryeja's seven daughters has shown her rebellious side.
Anna Kendrick chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
It was great! Loved it. You should do more chapters.
l'il pirate chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
I loved it! Who wouldn't?
shapalabras chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
Please write more!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Aw, so adorable! Enjoyed it!
cosima n chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Holy shit, girl! This was so cute, but why must it end there? Seriously, this is too sweet to end! Why? I know it's been three years, but WHY?!
kat chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Loved it! I wish there was more! I just found your stuff last night and I'm already done with A Valediction Forbidding Mourning and I'm halfway through The Way Things Were. I don't know if you still look at these comments, but if you do just know that I think you should TOTALLY pick this stuff back up.
follied chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
When's the next update going to be? Please update quickly!
Marvelgeek98 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
I very much enjoyed this story it gave me a lot of inspiration. There were a few things I thought could have been different but it wasn't the story line it was just me being annoyed by Thor. Regardless well done ;-)
izabella walking chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
You need to add more chapters.
Kelly Sheffield chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
I loved this! I always thought there was more to their relationship than met the eye. You conveyed this very well!