Reviews for The Wrong Man
Skylar chapter 1 . 1/24
Amazing! Please continue!
Max105rock5 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Ok, i'm a boy i have no idea how i came here and usually i don't like very much fanfics but this story is quite interesting, good job, will you go on with this?
Laura chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
WOW, that's great! It's a pity it's just one chapter, it would be cool to see how the relationship between Anton and the girl goes on (i'm afraid the poor Teresa wouldn't have a really good time with Sugar ahah!). I love your writing style! (Sorry my english it's not very good)
Avie chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Please go on, i'm in love with this!
Monnie chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Please go on, PLEASE!
Giuls chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
OH MY GOD! Why is this complete? I WANT A NEW CHAPTER! You need to continue this fic, 'cause I wanna know how it will end!
allblue95 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Good lord! Just WOW! Could you pretty please continue this story? It's an amazing start and you've got Chigurh right in character! Bloody brilliant writing! Please continue?!
IVYIv chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was amazing! I really wish it wasn't the end, Anton was so in character. Amazing plot!
TeamAroPickle chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Please god, update this. If not would you consider giving it up for adoption. I would gladly take it.
HopeAndHeartache chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Hey, you can't review twice so I logged out to post this. It's definitly improved :) Though there are still a few holes in the plot - like when and why Anton decided to keep her - but the overall story is still good. Well done!
YinYangSisters chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I wish this wasn't complete! I really really liked it. You're a fantastic writer and I do hope you write at least one more chapter, just to satisfy little old me...please
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Quite a good story, I liked how you kept him in character. Chilling end.

HopeAndHeartache chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is really good! I love it :D Are you continuing? There's really not many good multi-chapter AntonOC fics and I think this could be amazing!