Reviews for Midnight Melody
Let me jUST SAY

ohMygOD. That. That was so good. Keep writing for the rest of your life omG I LOVED IT SO MUCH.
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
AWWWWW I love these tickle-fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Beautiful story. :D Made me smile and it touched my heart.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
amazing. love it. i know i always say that. but its true. almost all the stories i read are completely and utterly amazing and this one is no different.
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
AH GOD YES.
Okay, so I now have this mental image of Rose suddenly coming out of her room in the middle of the night or something to get a cuppa and just stumbling across the drawing room, in which the Doctor (Ten, mostly because I can sort of imagine Nine playing but Ten seems more likely to do so) playing some Gallifreyan tune. She just sits beside him but he's so lost in the melody that he doesn't even notice her there, which is weird because of his alien physiology but whatever, it's my imagination and my fantasy and my daydream. So.
And then he sees her once he finishes the song and she just smiles at him, like, I always knew you were a bloody sap, Time Lord. He just gives her that adorable David Tennant-y shy smile and all the readers melt inside. And then they continue on into this fic.
Ah, my bloody imagination. :)
But mindless fluffiness is good! Mindless fluffiness makes the world go round in its own fluffy plotless little way! I love mindless fluff!
ANYWAY, loved this. :D
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was so sweet and dreamy. I was reading this and thinking of how perfect it would be to have this life- a magical, fantasy, romance & friendship all in one- what a fairytale! *sigh*
melianthus chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
god I love your stories! you are a Doctor Who, Ten/Rose fanfiction writing goddess! did that make any sense to you, it did to me. but yea, love your fluff and just this xD
Rea chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
that was such a sweet story 3

I really enjoy it!
pedomellonaminno chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I love the one way to outsmart a Time Lord. It's very clever. :)
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Aww, I feel so fluffy inside *says in singsong voice* That was ADORABLE! LOVED IT!

THANKS FOR SHARING!