Reviews for The Age of Inheritance
PintoNess chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
You'll have to forgive me but... If Lyra was Sirius' daughter, that would make Draco and Lyra second cousins not third as you said. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Good chapter! :)! I feel bad for Lyra. Please update soon. I love this story. I would write more but being pregnant just makes you tired to write proper reviews. Lol. Happy writing!
god of all chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
DarkPhoenixForce chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
Ah! Wonderful; I'm so glad you updated. I'm curious to see what Helga Hufflepuff thinks of all this.
xX Angel Of Mine Xx chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
loved the update, and like that Dumbledore is getting worried for her, bringing up more questions in my mind! oooooooooo!:)
DarkPhoenixForce chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Wow...this is fantastic. It's brilliant. It's beautifully written and refreshingly original. I hope you write more soon.
JojoSalas chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Amazing! Please continue!
god of all chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
xX Angel Of Mine Xx chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
i did feel a bit sorry for Bella BUT when you think about it, she deserves it! can't wait for the next update!:)
alannalove1990 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Good chapter! I am glad Lyra didn't kill her aunt. Poor Bella tho, she must be very hurt. Cissy should have realized that Lyra could have changed her sister for the good. Having children can do that! Update soon! :)
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
You've made me cry. I don't cry easily. Think you know how brilliant this piece is. I feel so BAD for Bella! I mean, that doesn't even cover half of it! The worst thing to tell a mother...*sobs*

Please update! Bella didn't know that Lyra was alive...*sniffles*
xX Angel Of Mine Xx chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
love this chapter! Can't wait for the next!:)
god of all chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
alannalove1990 chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Good chapter! I love this story in all of its alternate universeness. I feel bad for Bella! I understand why Cissy had to do that but it's still sad [! Update soon! :)
god of all chapter 6 . 11/6/2011