Reviews for All She Ever Wanted
GothChiq80 chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
Just found this twenty minutes ago and I love it! I use to watch reruns of The Dukes of Hazard with my dad every morning before school. So when I picture Bo Duke it's the young John Schneider, at 5 I had a crush on him! And Jackie is my favorite character from That 70's show. Great story!
mikesh chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
Even though I never did watch That '70 show, I still loved the story! Very cute and job well done!
Marla's Lost chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
Aww... Charles Beauregard Duke Jr - what a great name! Loved out sweet and uncomplicated the ending was! Chapter 10 line stuck with me and made me laugh "...burn my clothes. They smell of hillbilly."

This was a great crossover story and you did so well! Thanks for the entertainment!
Marla's Lost chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
You got a little kidnapping going on! BTW is Enos a little sweet on Daisy? Interesting
Marla's Lost chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
...Impulsively, he pulled Jackie into a hug, and she let him. He held her a bit longer than he should have...*****and although I'm not a Zennie I like this more than I should
Marla's Lost chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Here comes trouble: Hyde stepped out of the car, looking less scruffy than he had his entire life... and quite sexy in well-fitting jeans and a button up shirt, open over a t-shirt. ***Yowza...

In truth, he knew he was looking at the biggest regret of his life, and he was going to have to let her go again, and he might never be as happy again... at least not as he had been with her...***lovely description of regret

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! •**•..•**•
Marla's Lost chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
"Buttery Nipple."

Daisy looked confused and a little affronted, and she felt flush as Bo and Luke looked at her as well.

"What? It's a drink- Sorry, Irish Creme and Butterscotch Schnapps?" ...Daisy came back with the drink and handed it to Jackie in a to-go Dixie cup ****freaking hilarious - Buttery Ni le to go - that was great.

Chapter seemed shorter than normal but was great
Marla's Lost chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
"Dude was a jerk." Bo shrugged. "Braggin' about how he was gonna 'score'. Pfft. Looser. If ya hafta brag before the fact, you don't deserve to."

hahaha! Loved this and the banana pudding too!

"Didn't marry her for her cookin'." Bo said - wink wink***
Marla's Lost chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
She's a nice lady who makes a good crawdad bisque **** Now if the bique isn't made just right, it is just nasty! Trust me, I've had it! Nice touch to add to the story.

***Loved this part - "...Her?" Alice demanded. "But... look at those tinsy hips; I bet she couldn't even birth one baby for ya..." Oh, those child bearing hips that Southern women love to have! It's almost a requirement these days - ha ha

I really like the interplay with the cousins and Bo and running to Jackie for safety - I giggled (really!)
Marla's Lost chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I choked on my diet coke..."I was kissing my wife," Bo said, aggravation tinging his tone, "an' our clothes are still on. Not like I popped her muffins out." Muffins? hilarious!
Cartoon Cow chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
I have to be honest. This is a great story but I'm very immature when it comes to the romance stuff. If you read that one shot I posted where bo kisses his girlfriend, it killed me just to write that. I don't think I will read much further than this, but it is a good story. You do have good grammar and spelling and you have the characters somewhat in character. Considering I don't know how a duke would react once married so you might have that image for all we know. Anyway like I said, I'm very immature... so its not your writting or anything..
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Wow somebodys got drinking issues and somebodys got anger issues. So what's bo gonna do when he finds out about this?
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Bo asked her to marry him, he'd actually gone and quit for her, which Uncle Jesse had taken umbrage with. **** Loved your use of Umbrage: resentment or annoyance ...

I'm not a Dukes Fan but I think this is going to be an interesting story especially with an ending like: "Oh, no, Daisy... I think she could use plenty more..." Jackie said, grabbing her by the back of the head and slamming it into the pitcher of beer...

That was very visual and hilarious at the same time!
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 10/24/2011