Reviews for A twisted kind of hell
starpower21 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
contuine this story
sass box chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Hello, Mary-Sue. Also, your English teacher should be embarrassed. Your punctuation/grammar/spelling seriously need to be fixed.
KatTheReviewer chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
First of all: USE COMMAS! THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS, I SWEAR! (and quotation marks, please, I beg of you.)

*phew* now that I got that over with, onto the good stuff.

This story is interesting enough, but really hard to understand without capitalization and punctuation.

You really need a beta.
Dubhe666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
hmm you should get this beta'd, it's difficult to read because you don't always use capital letters and punctuation. And the flashback is written really weird... i could help a little if you want.

the idea is nice, i hope you make something good out of it.

grtz, Dubhe
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
:O :O :O Woowie! What an intense chapter! Michelle ROCKS! Girl can get what she wants down in the depths of hell, oh man! Poor Dean... girl looks to be a nasty piece of work!

Loving the twists, the turns that are to come! Brilliant start, brilliant characters HATE MEG! LOL UPDATE SOON - looking forward to seeing what you have planned for this one! I can just tell, its only just beginning! :D :D :D Awesome! Love ya loads girl *HUGS***
Miss E Charlotte chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Ooo i like where this is going already, i can't wait to see what happens next. Michelle is one evil you know what, but i have a feeling i will end up liking her a lot. I think it's awesome she is Alistair's daughter.

Seriously great first chapter, i hope you update it again soon :)
deanstheman chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
hehehe, Michelle is a sadistic bitch, that's for sure, I love it! She's been waiting a whole year for this day so I'm sure she's gonna have herself some fun. I like that even Meg is scared of her and that she's Alistair's daughter - poor Dean really doesn't stand a chance :)

Thanks for the dedication - you're awesome! :) Can't wait to see what you have in store for these two. My mind's already spinning with the possibilities - you did a great job and you have a great imagination. Hope you're feeling better - sorry you got stuck with the flu all weekend :( I recommend watching the episode 'Route 666' for a little shirtless Dean - it works better than homemade chicken soup! And yes, it is so sweeeet that J2 is a Daddy-to-be and Gen a Mommy-to-be! :)