Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Sleepwalking Saviour
Oh that was kudi cute
AWWW THIS WAS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER! also it was so hysterical, my mom asked me to stop laughing from the other side of the house. i loved this so much
I really really love you
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 2/10
Levicorpus is Snape's spell. Harry found out about it through Snape's old copy of Potions & Ron and Mione' through Harry. Draco shouldn't know the spell. Plus one would cast a levitation charm than a levicorpus on a sleeping boy. Since levicorpus is a jinx spell that hoists the victim into the air by their ankle.
readaholicgirl09 chapter 1 . 2/9
I found this story because it was casually mentioned by an author of a destiel fic and I am REALLY glad I found this. Potter singing at the beginning was the best since he was trying to find/bring Malfoy to him.
but I especially LOVED when Malfoy lifted a donut at him before laughing to himself and Potter didn't get the reference but WE did! XD

BRILLIANT. GOLD. YOU DESERVE GOOD FORTUNE FOR BRINGING THIS STORY TO US.
ANDREA chapter 1 . 1/16
jhSDFLJASLJKFHLAKJHDFLKAJS THE FEELS
THIS IS SO CUTTTTEEEEEE
Ava chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Holy shit, I love this! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Love!
EllaWinchester24 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Oh. My. God. This was brilliant. And hilarious. You're really talented. I loooove how well you've written it. And you bring out everything really nicely, the somnambulism is spot-on.

Great fic! :D
I know okay chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
That was hilarious. My sister used to sleep walk, talk, and eat. I remember giving her an iced sugar cookie I had made with red icing. She was in bed, but she said she wanted one when they were done. I brought it to her and I had an entire reasonable sounding conversation with her. I even asked if she was really awake. She said yes and her eyes were open. I told her she needed to eat that or she'd end up with red icing all over her sheets. The next morning she was furious and freaked out because someone broke into her bedroom and left a napkin there. The same napkin I put the cookie on. I still tease her about that to this day. She also used to drink milk when she was asleep. She hates milk.
Taylor Stephens chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I was caught laughing so hard in my room!YHE DONUT MACHINE?!
m.vargas086 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Love love love this one shot! Short, but hilarious .
Payton-Alice chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Omg I LOVE it!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Great ending!
unicornboo chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Loved made me laugh with what goes through Harry's head when he's asleep