Reviews for Innocence Lost
ClockedReaders chapter 1 . 8/15
Whoa that really gets into their heads this does.
Yuri-hime chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Jane is so whipped ;3
Lovely story overall :3
Yuri-hime chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
I loved how this story ended, though I do feel that we the readers were a *little* cheated when it came to what was apparently Maura's 'confession scene'. We never got to actually see her really *tell* Jane about her romantic feelings for her. That part was pretty much glossed over with a ramble about Maura feeling 'something' and wanting Jane to figure it out, and then the next thing we as the audience knows, Jane is asking Maura if she can kiss her. *shrugs* I don't know. It's a great story, but I just feel that for one of the singular most important scenes of *any* story, a confession should have way more details for the reading audience. Still a really good fic though, and I'm looking forward to reading how it wraps up :3
Yuri-hime chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
This has to be about the sweetest line I've ever seen/read Jane say to Maura :3
(You," she gave a quick side-glance to the other woman, "should never be someone's second priority or last resort. You should be someone's first priority and only pick.")
Terri chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
This was really something to read there.I just loved your little fan fiction story,it was a little confusing at first then you got the big picture and it was sweet so (good job) :-).
Terri chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
I just loved your little fan fiction there,it was really something to read .It started out a little confusing,but then you get the big picture and it was all worth it (good job) :-).
Lanaholic chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
**1st chapter:
Loved it even if for some reasons Maura acted like a 10-year-old girl. But I thought it was kinda cute even if the circumstances weren’t nice at all.

**2nd chapter:
I could have cried at this scene: "I understand. I don't want to look at me, either." Then she sat, waiting to be left alone. "What? No!" Jane sat back on her heels to look at the other woman. "Maura, no.(…)“‘
Batman and Maura, enjoyed that!

**4rd chapter:
It gave me the creeps. Even if I don’t know for sure why.

** 5th chapter:
Very touching. Lovely. Sad. Full of honesty. Oh I’m melting..
I really like that you brought the thoughts of ‚did I feel like that also before those things happen or just now that everything is as it is‘. Important.
Gosh how much I loved this sentence: „(…) We don't take breaks from our lives for each other. We're in each other's lives. It islife, when we're together. That much is real.“ (…)

**7th chapter:
The last part cracked me up! Hahah, thanks!
DarXe chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
This really great. Very heart felt and touching. I would loved to see Jane's reaction to walking into Tiffany's.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
It's sad Maura had to go through that but at least it got her closer to Jane.
ttandme69 chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Yay...great story.
j9tigger chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Wow. That was heavy at the onset. Glad I made it to the end, and no more angst. Though the ending does almost seem to be a bit more playful than warranted by the beginning. I almost forgot how it all started in this one with the light hearted banter at the end.
j9tigger chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Love this line, "In fact, she looked just like a woman should look when waking up at Stately Wayne Manor and wanting morning coffee more than she wanted to scandalize the loyal Alfred: barely clothed, nearly well rested, slightly unsettled from all the Bat-gadgets, and almost entirely ignorant of the image of relaxed sensuality that she projected."
Miss Nowhere chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
It's love :)
Drumchik chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
*snicker* Oh Maura, I love you and your ability to give inappropriate comments around Angela. Who clearly knows you so well to stop them.

Loved this so much :D
Drumchik chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
ROFLMAO. I love Jane holding the phone away from her ear.

"I'm in trouble when we're both better". Oh Jane, you've been in trouble since you met this woman.

"I love the usual" AWWW.