Reviews for Splashing and Sputtering
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 1/20
A most enjoyable story.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
A wonderful, lighthearted moment in the Fellowship's beginning. You had everyone perfectly in character. :)
Arwins vicious vampire horse chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
lovely. totally in character. so sweet. loved the way you did it from aragorns POV. awesome.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Aragorn was carrying Pippin and he went to sleep and after they stopped, Aragorn said that he was going to eat Pippin's supper if he didn't wake up.
Hobbit at Heart chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I can't stop amiling, and I feel all warm and fuzzy. _ This was beautifully written, and wonderful.. well, everything. Lovely.. lovely... I really can't find the right words to say. )*goes back to read it again*
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Lovely story,

Don't you just adore Pippin? -

Love,

Maria
Cainwen the Warrior chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Wonderful. I love this story. You are a very good author-I hope to read more of your work.
LinZE chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Oh!
This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing
Linds
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
I loved the first person POV from Aragorn! And the fact that Pippin got to be the hero. Nice insights into several of the fellowship, especially showcasing that the Hobbits were made of sterner stuff than they looked!

I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Gersh
Aiko-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
did i never review this? did i never tell you how much i *love* this? oh ho ho, i love when gimli harrumphs.
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Aww..I so love how adorably you write the hobbits! And with the humans, and Gimli and all. Perrin was so sweet!

You're a great writer, so keep writing!
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
A very nice story about the fellowship. Wonderfully done. )
gayalondiel chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
I can't believe it took me so long to get around to your stories. This is adorable: the dialogue is lovely and in perfect keeping with canon, and inte interactions are great, especially between Aragorn and Pippin (it's always fun to see Aragorn and a hobbit, and you write it very well). Of course, I'm now going to have to go and read all your other stories, so there goes my next few hours!
Speedy Hobbit chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Very good stuff.. please write more.
Cursed Parking Garage chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
That was really good, and happy and stuff. Pippin is my second fave character, and I like stories with him in them. But, yes, that was a very nice story.