Reviews for Kreacher Feature
Very cute.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Aww! Sweet!
VandyFNP chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Heh, I'm glad Lily hexed the woman. :)
Funshine Tonks chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
awwww Kreacher friendship! You make him sound so sweet...which is awesome!
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love Kreacher stories where he's actually nice to Harry's kids. This was a nice vignette, and I hope you won a big box of chocolates yourself!
infinity chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
A treat indeed!I very much liked the dynamics between Kreacher and Lily in your other story and I am glad you expanded it a bit. It was absolutely lovely. I am still hoping you will someday write another story about Fleur and Bill from 'For bitter or for worse'...

I am sorry I don't review every time I read a story of yours. However, I want to take the opportunity to tell you how much I enjoy reading your stories. I regularly check for updates. Please keep up the good work! And thank you for sharing it with us.
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Don't know if you still remember me, but I was just thinking the other day that I ought to e-mail you or something. (By the way, if you got an e-mail with a link from me, please don't click it, it's a virus.)

This story was adorable! I've had a soft spot for Kreacher since the last book, and I love how he and Lily interact. Molly's comment about the non-wizarding pictures giving her nightmares made me smile, and the idea of Kreacher disguised as a grumpy old grandad is adorable! And I grinned hugely at the end.

Lovely little fic!
A Chocolate Frog chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Very sweet! I love stories about young Lily Luna. :)
Montime chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Ahhh Look at him being the best cheating Nanny and grumpies of them all.

I do like it
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
"Lily jabbed her fork into the mashed potato layer of her fish pie." - Yum!

"She picked bits of grated celery out of the pie and pushed them to the side." - I am not fond of celery (cooked or raw) either, though I HAVE probably had it cooked and grated very finely and cooked in food and been none the wiser.

"Lily followed her granddad up the stairs. "Is that a Muggle newspaper you're holding?" "What big eyes you have." "Now, Arthur, don't be showing the child photographs that don't move," Granny said. "They're too spooky. She'll have nightmares." - Hehehe.

"May I go shopping with Kreacher?" "Mmhmm." Lily carefully shut the door. Her grandfather for the day stood at the bottom of the stairs. She said, "You can't wear a tea towel!" He scowled and Disapparated. A few minutes later, they left the house. "Kreacher should not use magic to look human. Kreacher does not like heavy coats and boots." He looked like the oldest, grumpiest grandfather in the wizarding world. Lily reached out to take his hand. "You're perfect." - Hehehe.

"She signed in as Lily Luna and marched to the table with her assigned pumpkin and took out her keyhole saw. "Disqualified!" one of the mothers shrieked. "Only safety tools are allowed!" She waved an orange plastic knife in Kreacher's face. "You should be ashamed." He cringed as if expecting her to strike him. Humans had before. "Leave him alone!" Lily clenched her fists. The woman cried, "Something stung me!" People were staring. If someone recognised Lily, she'd be in trouble. "Let's go, Granddad." Outside the store, she said, "I hexed that lady didn't I?" She lifted her chin. "I'm glad. I don't need those stupid sweets anyway." "Then Kreacher shall send the crate back." "What? No!" She looked at his coat pocket. "Where is it?" Kreacher smiled. "Would Miss Lily like to go home and see?" She put her hand in his. "Yes, please." - Hehehe.
Midnightstar19 unlogged in chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Really like this, a nice piece! :)
ctc chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
funny
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Oh, that's fun! Lily is going to be thoroughly spoiled if Kreacher has anything to do with it.
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Sweets for the sweet! This little fic is a great Happy Halloween treat - and doesn't cause tooth decay!

Lily is a creative problem solver, and Kreacher makes an apt partner in crime. I suspect these two could have a whole series of adventures. ;)