Reviews for Cold Water
RomitriIsMyMaximumMortalFlaw chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
haha cute. a lovely one-shot.
claraowl chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
*shrieks with laughter*
MoonlightScarlett chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow. Things were getting steamy there XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
funny
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love it! I could def see granny being like that just to mess with Ed and it turning out just like that! If you write another chapter I will gladly read it : ))
Faye-Faye14 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
So I've been away from the FMA fandom for awhile...and I was so happy to see a familiar name and this story posted. I've always been a huge fan of yours. Your Ed x Win stories are absolutely dead on for me. Thank you kindly for being invested in these two...you write them damn well.

This one shot was super fun... and then exciting towards the end! Keh, keh, keh, Winry! 3

Always a pleasure to read!

Love,

Faye-Faye
Nefer-T chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
awesome Pinako is awesome. :D

I've always thought of them like this, y'know, Ed being the shy one!
Drea1284 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Cute story!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
that you kept them IC.
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
You might think I'm not mature about some stuff, but I'd say watch out where you put the word nipples. And how hard they get. Maybe leave it for the M rates?

Moving on. Winry, you're so daring! *giggles* I would never do that, at my age, of course, but if it's for Ed, then anything is acceptable, right? I gave a sad and whiny 'Aw' because Ed couldn't get in the water with her. Too bad for him. I thought this was really creative. The way Granny asks Ed about his intimacy with Winry is just too funny and I had to pull my eyes from the screen to stop laughing. XD I guess there was a kid behind the bushes? Considering the rustling in the bushes, you know. Very much loved this. :D

-Auto-
Ishte chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
yay! I loved a spicy little story right before bedtime. I especially like Ed's imitation of Pinako. keh keh keh.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I'll admit its well written, but, O_O
murcuh chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
The way you write these two is just absolutely flawless. I love all of your Edwin stories~
Yimel Elric chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love it :D
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
that was really good, i had goosebumps myself xD hope you update more! kisses, A.