Reviews for It Takes a Village
LizzyLucky chapter 17 . 12/25/2017
You are a *ridiculously* talented author. You have skills I can only dream of achieving right at this moment. I think I am capable, but my skill is far less refined and often not planned out, so it goes a bit all over the place. I truly enjoyed this story, read it from start to end in a matter of 4 days. Y'know, amidst Christmas, school work, work in general, and the dozens of hobbies I have. To be honest, I really didn't like the idea of girl/girl pairings, but otherwise, this entire story is so well written and so true to the characters, with just the right kinds of changes and advances, that I could accept this as cannon if you DID own MLP... Sucks you don't XD Nice job! Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
That was cool nice work with spike
Ghost Wolf 114 chapter 10 . 9/4/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Ponified Bacon Boss chapter 17 . 6/14/2017
When I click on a complete, around 20 chapter story with a ton of favs/likes, I immediately know a few things:
It's going to be an amazing fanfic - I'm probably not forgetting it anytime soon and I will love it until the very end (and likely beyond).
I'm going to die inside some more every time I finish a chapter after I get into it as there will be less and less story left to read.
Despite the previous point and my attempts at not reading it in a single night, it will be such a great fanfic that I'm going to read it in 2 or 3 nights.
Depending on the ending, I'm either going to completely collapse in tears, or go off smiling due to a happy and lighthearted epilogue.

I thoroughly loved every single chapter of this and I am a bit sad to finish reading it, but all good things must come to an end. This is definitely one fanfic that will hold a special place in my heart. Sucks you don't have any more MLP fanfics, that's about the only thing I read on this site and your story ideas are relatively original. Note: I don't usually review, but this was so beautiful it would have just been wrong to ignore this box. And that's about it from me, have a good day/night everyone :)
itcallsme chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Reading this after being sad kinda helped. Kinda.
Thunderlight221 chapter 17 . 2/17/2017
I cannot tell you how much I loved this story. This is probably my fifth time reading it and it gets me every time.
Foreststar of WindClan chapter 17 . 12/19/2016
Awesome story! I really loved it! Uh, is Razorfang's real name ever going to be revealed?
Interesting pairings. I've heard of RainbowXApple, but not TwilightXTrixie. Surprised me, but I'm not against it.
I'll be sure to check out The Sweetie Chronicles chapter, though! If you returned to this land in the future, I would definitely read it. I really like Spike the Matchmaker.
Foreststar of WindClan chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
Nice Zecora rhyme.
This story is really good. And since I'm reviewing right now, I might as well mention that I'm glad that you gave the Crusaders different Cutie Marks. I mean, when you wrote this, I'm pretty sure it hadn't been revealed what their Cutie Marks were, but still, I like it.
And it's sad to face the fact that Spike will endure far longer than any of his friends.
Arcanothefurry chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
What button? This one? Naaa the only button calling me is that next button.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/8/2016
I really enjoyed your story. Poor baby Spike deal g with growing up, but hey, at least he got some time in the limelight! Keep up the great work! - 3
jk7474 chapter 17 . 1/3/2016
Mlp Ninjago chapter 17 . 4/9/2015
Plz! I want morez! Sequel! About Razorfang, Spike, and Huffy! T_T
Badgedbadger chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I'm not crying... but I do have tears in my eyes. This chapter was just so sweet.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/27/2015
A www... I'm a guy just so you know...Bronys unite!
1,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »