Reviews for Night of the Vulpine Moon
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
They story was catchy and insanely intresting but you would jump around which confused me I don't know if it confused anyone else but I like what you did but I'm sorry to say that not only was it too fast but not detailed enough but besides that it was great! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
I am speechless ... I LoVeD this story the fact that it is complete saddened me but each story has to come to an end ... I liked the plot as well as the story line thank you for writing such a fascinating story far well for now (_)/
nolanv3 chapter 14 . 4/8/2012
Awesome!

I really enjoy your story!

good luck!
Shinatouzumaki chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
its a very good story

with a few mistakes here and their but nobody is perfect

i enjoyed and hope you do more
SneakyDaemon chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
Good story in the end, a few grammar and spelling mistakes but that's an editor's or lack thereof's fault.
loud one in disguise chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
i think im in luv!this...this was s-so amazing i...i-i its perfect! T_T haha! sakura sooooo deserved wat she got!it took me 6 tries to finally understand that dirty sentence.I 3 HC!they da best!ur writing makes me want to write something as beautiful as this!cant wait 4 it to !will this also hav NARU & HINA's wedding?if so i probably wont b able 2 hold in my fangirl squel ;p i wuv dat couple soo much!n i wuv all da people who r alive in da story!made me super happy :D im such a dobe -_- oh well!great story n keep rockin'!(sasuke finally did something right!*giggles uncontrolably*all it took was a kick 2 da groin curtesy(?) of Hinata)throughout da story i was like ROTFL!i need 2 shut up now so keep on writing knowing it makes others smile just as much(as i hope) as it makes u smile XOXO :3...*stares stupidly*i luv pudding!...ok bye!
P5yCH0 chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
It's so hard to read. 4 lined blocks of texts are sometimes too much. You should make more smaller paragraphs. Like new paragraph when someone new starts talking.
Jinchuurikilover2 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
i love this story so far. keep up the good work.
Satosky chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Um...wow what an interesting story though everything seemed kinda rush I must admit I found it funny as hell when Hinata slapped Sakura. Although the naruto tipping stuff is kinda cheesy IMO lol I think he would look more feral and be more protective lol. Maybe the lack or ramen weakened the seal and now he is the 9 tailed fox haha