Reviews for The Setting Sun
April-Showers82 chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
So how are you going to make this work? Eventually Jake is going to age and die. Is that what the 100 yrs in the future vision was about? I hope that you finish the story.
Joymel chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
just found your story. enjoying it so far. love anything with Jacob Black in it. i also hated BD 1 & 2. so sick of Jake getting the sticky end of the stick. also i've never understood how S. Meyers had a dead thing with no human body fluids impregnate a human. what happened? they could not cry tears but Edward had sperm - oh well. can hardly wait to see where your story is going. hope Jake has his HEA.
wrightwillys chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
Great story! I'm curious to see where you take it next.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Aah! Is this it?
jayley chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
what?! damn if getting a job, even a teaching job was that easy i'd actually be at work instead of reading this:) and holy crap, edward's back with a vengeance
rin4life chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
could u please finish the story i would like to know what happens after they leave
mrslisablack chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
Wow. That was a crazy turn. Again. You really keep us on our toes. How could she smell good to him? What the heck is going on?
mrslisablack chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Good chapter, even though its all different now. Interesting to see her on her own. I'm very sad.

I see your point on reviews. Its not greedy - you just want feedback.
mrslisablack chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Very sweet how they are taking it so slow. Just friends. What the heck does welcome to the family mean? uh-oh
mrslisablack chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Loved the long chapter. Great start to the story. I'm still trying to figure out what's going on. Why is Jake acting weird?

Also, funny that your Charlie can cook. In every fanfic, Bella spends so much time cooking for him, like a wife or personal chef would. I like your version.

Thanks for writing.
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
Hmm okay. I'm curious. Why didn 't Jake die when Bella bit him. And why is Bella adjusting so fast?
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
Don't know what's happening Now Jake imprinted on vamp Bella? Gotta read on
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
I don't like the way the story went. :-( I don't want Bella to be a vampire. :-(
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Jake's POV job well done!