Reviews for The Companion Connection
CuppaTea13 chapter 42 . 3/30
Can I just say- I can just HEAR Matt Smith doing these lines. You've captured the Doctor's regenerations beautifully. Each of them sound exactly like themselves. It's brilliant!
lmr0211 chapter 65 . 2/5
I started this section of the story this weekend and I couldn't put it down! I love this series! I was kind of weary of it because I didn't watch the SJA or Classic Doctor Who but once U got into the story it really didn't matter! On to the next season! I know it's gonna be just as great Captain Jack!
Spannerspoon chapter 65 . 2/4
Brilliant again, love how creative your writing is, can't wait to read the next in the series!
Morbidskull chapter 65 . 10/18/2013
Great story!
AliceMaybe chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
Sorry l've only read about half this chapter, but I felt the need to mention that your passwords are frightfully obvious. I do realize that they are significant words in your plot but that is the problem.
Saavik13 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
oh dear God, I love it! Best last line ever.
saiyasith1 chapter 65 . 9/27/2013
Such a wonderful universe you've created here. I am totally addicted! happy writing, 'cause i'll be happily reading it all!
timano chapter 65 . 9/8/2013
I normally rate out of 10 stars, but this masterpiece (no, no relation to *that* Master) deserves at least 25, on that scale! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and appreciated your bringing back so many characters from the original 26 years. (Without them, the revived show would never have returned.)
Cairsta chapter 65 . 8/20/2013
That's a cliffhanger not an ending xD
Emmaline Haesel chapter 44 . 8/19/2013
Please, please, PLEASE, tell me that ring was from Rose, and not that no good, good for nothing curly-haired, over-confident, little bi-(Hi, Haesel here. That was Emmaline in the beginning. Awright, so while Emma is cursing the TARDIS fifty shades of blue over there, I'll finish ip this review. Like Emma started out, we both hope that the ring is from Rose, not, mmm, can't type her name, and we both guessed it was, 'cause the Doctor seems happier. AnyWho, good story, keep it up!) little human with regenerations! What? Oh, okay. Good story. Bye!
Emmaline Haesel chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Damn it! When I looked at how many chapters this story had, I almost flipped! This one is gonna keep me busy for a day or two, at least, I might prolong it.
Ravenous Book Bunny chapter 40 . 8/18/2013
I am so sorry for your loss. I understand any gaps in that case... But your "episodes" are amazing! I hope you keep writing more :)
ArthursCamelot chapter 65 . 8/14/2013