Reviews for The Companion Connection
SeasonsInReverse chapter 64 . 12/6/2012
I believe you meant analogy, rather than allegory. Allegory is to speak and imply something else, whereas an analogy is a comparison based on similarity.
SeasonsInReverse chapter 63 . 12/6/2012
Great adventure here! I can't wait to find out how it ends. It's great to finally find out who Astra is.
However, there are a great number of typos in this chapter and strange word orders.
For example, *Rose's and my super-phones.
You also mix up past and present verbal tenses quite a bit.
All of this can be easily fixed with a proof read or a beta. You've mentioned that you have someone looking over it at the moment, and that's great. I just thought I'd point this one out too :)
SeasonsInReverse chapter 58 . 12/6/2012
Who the hell takes their eyes off their opponent in an effing sword fight because someone whimpered?! Priorities! You'd think Rose would learn from her various dangerous adventures, but she still seems to make some of the stupid rookie mistakes.

Anyway, good chapter. Interesting to see Apep again, I have a feeling he'll be back soon enough.
SeasonsInReverse chapter 39 . 12/5/2012
*where would I send the invitation.

Another good chapter; I'm glad Sarah Jane has found someone to be happy with. I wonder if their wedding will go as the fake one in the spin-off series?
SeasonsInReverse chapter 22 . 12/5/2012
I liked the tease of the other guardians, and I'm glad Rose is now acknowledging and accepting what she's been running from for most of the story.

There were quite a number of typos in this chapter, and a few of your sentence structures were quite strange with a couple of words in the wrong order. A proof read will set that right. Do you have a beta?Sorry, but if you do they should be doing a better job.

Otherwise, good chapter. I look forward to the next one.
The Last Time Lord chapter 65 . 11/26/2012
Bravi, bravi! Bravissimi! Wonderful story! Good job. I liked the way you concluded the Gate of the Sun episode. Looking forward to reading more! Do keep it up.
edf-k chapter 65 . 11/2/2012
What a great series of episodes, absolutely lovely :)
Ms. Moleca chapter 65 . 11/2/2012
Oh goodness. ONTO THE NEXT SEASON!
mlynch13 chapter 65 . 11/1/2012
AMAZING I WANT ROSE'S BRACELET SOO BAD!
GwenHarkness21 chapter 65 . 11/1/2012
Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!
KarmaHope chapter 65 . 10/29/2012
Is the next season going to start its own story?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
One little continutiy error I noticed: Rose has already met Sarah Jane. They met right after the clown incident in your first story.
DayDreamer077 chapter 64 . 10/26/2012
that was interesting! hm! I knew it! lol.
DayDreamer077 chapter 65 . 10/26/2012
hm! interesting chapter.
revwog1974 chapter 65 . 10/25/2012
I enjoyed this very much. I can't wait to dive into the next season. Thank you.
1,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »