Reviews for The Companion Connection
alicewiggles chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
haahahhaahaahahahhahahaahahahhahaahah ! MISTER SPOCK . R.I.P.
Painted Orchid chapter 62 . 1/30/2015
...Next chapter better fix this...
Painted Orchid chapter 60 . 1/30/2015
I KNEW IT! Last chapter I was wondering when we were going to see Astra again, and I have always suspected her parentage... I mean, who lets their daughter wander around the world by herself, unless she's already faced worse? And the name Astra? I love being right. And this story- I love it almost as much as I love being right (ok I love the story a lot more actually. Sometimes I hate being right. But this time I love this story's awesome. )
Selias chapter 53 . 10/31/2014
Gold Lady? I had my suspicions about why the Guardians were interested in her, but that all but confirmed it. Bad Wolf, right?
Kaplan Au chapter 60 . 9/6/2014
That plot twist was amazing! I totally didn't see that coming and it made me so incredibly happy!
hideher chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Duh...just got it. 3rd time reading the series and I just now got the Athena reference being Jenny (Tyler aka the Doctor's daughter). Figured in honor of the Tyler factor I would re-read...and am loving all the stories just as much as the first time reading.
smkennedy007 chapter 60 . 8/20/2014
HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT COMING?! I am semi-good at seeing plot twists coming,and I honestly could not see that one coming! Bloody hell man! What a throw that was,dang! Such a great twist,that was! Awesome work with your story so far! Really hope the rest is just as good!
dae.lyn.7 chapter 65 . 7/17/2014
Yet again, an awesome story! This series is great!
flyfree1031 chapter 34 . 7/16/2014
Don't ever forget that Rose has his heart.
flyfree1031 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I love how her title is slowly becoming more impressive
oreos and angels chapter 39 . 7/9/2014
I am rereading this story arc again to get caught up an just reminding myself why i love this story so much. Even though it's the second time rereading through I keep finding little things you added in that just make the story fantastic. The whole Rose reading the sign and pulling the TARDIS door open was so funny. It's just a little thing that people probably didn't get the first time reading that's just so cool. I hope you never lose interest in this series.
Phoenix Penelope chapter 65 . 6/26/2014
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I love the whole story, and I cannot wait to start reading the sequel. I love the preview, and I'm excited to see how Captain Jack did in your story- I hope that there will be a whole lot of flirting, as everyone expects.
jenn008 chapter 65 . 5/24/2014
Love it!
CuppaTea13 chapter 42 . 3/30/2014
Can I just say- I can just HEAR Matt Smith doing these lines. You've captured the Doctor's regenerations beautifully. Each of them sound exactly like themselves. It's brilliant!
lmr0211 chapter 65 . 2/5/2014
I started this section of the story this weekend and I couldn't put it down! I love this series! I was kind of weary of it because I didn't watch the SJA or Classic Doctor Who but once U got into the story it really didn't matter! On to the next season! I know it's gonna be just as great Captain Jack!
1,248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »