Reviews for The Companion Connection
00rose000 chapter 30 . 12/14/2015
Hello okay so really just wish to let you know how much I am loving this series. It's my favorite and usually I'm wary of stories that go so heavily AU like this because it's so easy to get the characters wrong. But I love that despite the changes in Rose's story you've kept the same at her core. IMO she is an iconic character so seeing these stories dedicated to her is awesome. I haven't caught up but I gather you haven't started on the stories with Rose in the tardis with the Doctor; so excited for them and really hope you continue writing! So long review but just needed to say how much I enjoy your writing, this is my favorite fanfiction series now I can't believe it took me so long to read them.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 64 . 11/15/2015
Hmmm, reading this again makes me wonder. Time Lords look physically the same for hundreds of years, so for the Tenth Doctor to actually have more wrinkles must mean hundreds of years have passed?

Which means that the confrontation with the Master returning and fighting against Rassilon and saving Donna's grandfather, forcing him to regenerate does happen like it does in canon? OR at least, not when it's supposed to happen.

Which means Rose...does age but very, very slowly? Since she looks like she's in her late thirties...but will still die from old age? SO many questions! Lol
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
OMG. OMG. XD! MIster Spock!
Summer Leah chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Aww that was adorable.
jessi.solomon chapter 27 . 5/21/2015
This episode originally had Rose as the Doctor's companion. Why did you change it?
GirlWithACurl chapter 45 . 5/11/2015
Wait, wait, waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiitt just a minute here. Jo cannot be in her 50s and have a grandson Rose's age. Well, TECHNICALLY she can, but that's just... WRONG. Let's take this mathematically - Say Jo is 57. It's 2005. She left the Doctor 32 years prior (in 1973) to get married. So she married at age 25 (57 - 32). That's fine and good. I have no issues with Jo's age at that point. But her grandson is about Rose's age, so he's 18. So Jo's grandson was born when Jo was 39 (57 - 18). So the age of Jo's child (the grandson's parent) at the time of the grandon's birth should be approx. 39 minus 25 (the amount of time between Jo's marriage and the birth of the grandson). Which is... 14? I don't believe Jo's kid had a son at 14. Or, I certainly hope not!

Sorry. That really bothered me.
Otherwise, great chapter!

Love how you improved Death of the Doctor. I had wished more, and especially classic, companions had been involved.
GirlWithACurl chapter 32 . 5/10/2015
Oh man, I just watched an episode of SJA and bawled like a baby. RIP, Elizabeth Sladen!
alicewiggles chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
haahahhaahaahahahhahahaahahahhahaahah ! MISTER SPOCK . R.I.P.
Painted Orchid chapter 62 . 1/30/2015
...Next chapter better fix this...
Painted Orchid chapter 60 . 1/30/2015
I KNEW IT! Last chapter I was wondering when we were going to see Astra again, and I have always suspected her parentage... I mean, who lets their daughter wander around the world by herself, unless she's already faced worse? And the name Astra? I love being right. And this story- I love it almost as much as I love being right (ok I love the story a lot more actually. Sometimes I hate being right. But this time I love this story's awesome. )
Selias chapter 53 . 10/31/2014
Gold Lady? I had my suspicions about why the Guardians were interested in her, but that all but confirmed it. Bad Wolf, right?
Kaplan Au chapter 60 . 9/6/2014
That plot twist was amazing! I totally didn't see that coming and it made me so incredibly happy!
hideher chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Duh...just got it. 3rd time reading the series and I just now got the Athena reference being Jenny (Tyler aka the Doctor's daughter). Figured in honor of the Tyler factor I would re-read...and am loving all the stories just as much as the first time reading.
smkennedy007 chapter 60 . 8/20/2014
HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT COMING?! I am semi-good at seeing plot twists coming,and I honestly could not see that one coming! Bloody hell man! What a throw that was,dang! Such a great twist,that was! Awesome work with your story so far! Really hope the rest is just as good!
dae.lyn.7 chapter 65 . 7/17/2014
Yet again, an awesome story! This series is great!
1,255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »