Reviews for The Companion Connection
timano chapter 65 . 9/8/2013
I normally rate out of 10 stars, but this masterpiece (no, no relation to *that* Master) deserves at least 25, on that scale! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and appreciated your bringing back so many characters from the original 26 years. (Without them, the revived show would never have returned.)
Cairsta chapter 65 . 8/20/2013
That's a cliffhanger not an ending xD
AGirlWithTooManyFnadoms chapter 44 . 8/19/2013
Please, please, PLEASE, tell me that ring was from Rose, and not that no good, good for nothing curly-haired, over-confident, little bi-(Hi, Haesel here. That was Emmaline in the beginning. Awright, so while Emma is cursing the TARDIS fifty shades of blue over there, I'll finish ip this review. Like Emma started out, we both hope that the ring is from Rose, not, mmm, can't type her name, and we both guessed it was, 'cause the Doctor seems happier. AnyWho, good story, keep it up!) little human with regenerations! What? Oh, okay. Good story. Bye!
AGirlWithTooManyFnadoms chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Damn it! When I looked at how many chapters this story had, I almost flipped! This one is gonna keep me busy for a day or two, at least, I might prolong it.
Ravenous Book Bunny chapter 40 . 8/18/2013
I am so sorry for your loss. I understand any gaps in that case... But your "episodes" are amazing! I hope you keep writing more :)
ArthursCamelot chapter 65 . 8/14/2013
Wow
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 59 . 7/28/2013
awwesomeness
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 58 . 7/28/2013
Wow, this is a good story.
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 56 . 7/28/2013
Oh the bad guys came back cant wait to read the next one.
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 57 . 7/27/2013
Wow
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 55 . 7/27/2013
Coolo
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 54 . 7/27/2013
Your story is fantastic
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 53 . 7/27/2013
i think i spelled fabulous
1,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »