Reviews for The Companion Connection
natsfanfiction chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
HA HA HA HA HA! I was killing myself laughing at Mr Spock It's the perfect name for him. Awesome chapter. I love how Doctor No 9 still has to ask twice for Rose to come with him. Please post soon.
seekerchasing chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
Mister Spock, perfect. I just feel sorry for poor Nine, he seems a bit out of his depth. oh, well, he'll get used to it:) and its so weird that its only been six days since the Blonde Girl for him since so much has happened with Rose! awesome chapter
The Liquified Platypus chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
I have decided I love the name. :)
Strazza chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
Oh I love this story so much! I've spent the last 2 days reading the previous stories and this one, and can I say... WOW! It's brilliant! I literally have no words to describe it's awesomeness... I look forward to reading more!
Foxy005 chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
Loved the chapter! The name Mister Spock is awesome. :) I am starting to get a little confused about which doctor knows which of Roses adventures... the 9nth only knows the one with the children, and the paiting one, right? Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Ooooh chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
ARGHGHHGHH!

I love you so much.

Best-series-ever.

I'm not even kidding, I get on here everyday just to check for updates on this story.

SO FANTASTIC.

SO MUCH LOVE.

ARRRRGHHHHH!
pedomellonaminno chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
I love the name! Love it! I've never been much of a Trekkie myself, but I think that last cene is brilliant! Also, it's kind of funny: which Doctor is going to pop out of the blue box today? He needs to put a sign on the door, or something, so that Rose can tell from the outside which Doctor she'll get, especially now that she has a key. Am I right in assuming that there will be a time-vortex-bad-wolf part? The bad wolf references do tend to point in that direction? And is Jack ever going to make an appearance?
firehottie chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
So Rose has a key! I can't wait to see the new episode! I wonder what it'll be about?
firewordsparkler chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
I love that the Xylok's name is Spock. It made me laugh. And the Doctor keyed her! I loved this chapter, and I can't wait for more.
FogsBlue chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
Just because I can never say how much I love this story. It's fantastic, really.

Love the way you've got Nine and Rose so well characterised :)
LilienRose chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
Hahaha loved the ending.

So 4 years, cant wait.
Silver Dragon c chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
awesome i love this set of story's grins poor 9 dose not have a clue what hes getting him self in to dose he

and Spock is an awesome name for the xylok cant wait for the next chapter
AthenasHoliday chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
That was brilliant and action-packed! And I like the bit about action heroes... personally, I'm a big fan of superheroes (I'm a Marvel-comics girl, frankly). I can't wait to see how you unravel the why's and what's and who's behind the explosion! I'm really looking forward to the next update!
Psyco101 chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Yay! Thorn returned! I loved your action! It was very clear and easy to visualize.
Cracka-Lacking chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Damn you Torchwood and your meddling ways! i cant believe they would kill to get to the aliens... Well actually i can, because of HER *shivers*.

Great chapter, GO KICKASS ROSE! Haha, she's Units secret weapon. It's definitely going to put her in danger from Torchwood though, i wonder if they have a file on her already?
1,251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »