Reviews for The Companion Connection
firehottie chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
lovely as always! I can't wait to read more!
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Good chapter, you are very good at writing action sequences which I must confess that I have difficulty with. The scenes were entertaining as well as showing how Rose has grown. As for that jerk I hope he gets what's coming to him and I can't imagine the Doctor being thrilled about this at all. Oh dear he's going to be pissed.

Also I noticed some slight word problems like good angel? I should hope so otherwise it would a demon.;) I think you mean angle and he was a murder...I think it's murderer. Pay attention to how the word flows in a sentense otherwise the meaning is changed or it just looks awkward. Otherwise good job.
seekerchasing chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
lol at Mickey at the end. great chapter
Kent Rigel chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Action Girl, pretty cliche... but still awesome. I have to admit, it was a pretty well written fight scene. Hand-to-hand combat isn't exactly the easiest aspect of writing to narrate convincingly but you've certainly done a lot better than many others have. Also cool is that some of it seemed a bit more of her gymanstics background than necessarily UNIT training.

I'm interested to see where things might lead to now, since Rose captured the man. Is it going to be solved or is it going to be part of the 'season' story arc? I admit, I wish that RTD had made better use of Torchwood as baddies before they were neutralised in Army of Ghosts / Doomsday. The Silence from seasons six has been much better utelised as opportunists and an actually deadly foe. I'd love to see you use them as a foil to UNIT and Rose, working behind the scenes for a bigger scheme down the road.

I don't know whether you want to add these suggestions to the Poll, but I think for an acronym HAP works well, 'Have a purpose', it might work well as an argument with the Xylok saying it has a purpose, what further use would it have for a name and Rose could just pull H.A.P from that. For me, picking a name is almost less important than explaining HOW or WHY Rose would pick the name. Another funny idea that occurs to me is 'Tin Dog' though it doesn't really fit...

Is Jackie going to get suspicious if she notices Rose's injuries? Will the Tervtian's ship still be recoverable with the new damage?

Looking forward to more soon!
helenwhogirl chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
action hero lol, love it :-)
The Liquified Platypus chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
I loved it. Although I'm dying to find out who the man is, and who he works for. I am curious whether Rose will still become bad wolf. :) Once again you've done a wonderful job.
Autohumans chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
Bring back Ian and Barbra into the story.
natsfanfiction chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
WOW WOW WOW! Very cool. Please post as soon as you I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. Torchwood is such a pain but I love how Rose took him out it was perfect. Please post soon
Ooooh chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
I seriously love you.

Constant updates keep me interested, and this story feels like a transcript of the DW show that was never aired.

I have yet to read a part of this story that I didn't adore, and the amount of content also is lovely, because these fast updates are so much fun...I feel like I'm part of the story and experiencing it WITH Rose!

Once again, I would love to see more of the Doctor, but that is only a minor concern when compared to the overall EPICNESS of this story!

Love you, and as always, Your loyal reviewer!
Cracka-Lacking chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
Gaaah! Cliffy! Haha... Great chapter, Malcolm is just a great big Doctor Who geek isn't he? Haha.

Looking forward to the next update.
Oooh chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Oh my, what's gone wrong now?

Xylok names: Mari, Liam, Charles, Mr. Lock, Katherine, Mr. Bariff, Jameson, Audrey

I dunno...Girl or Boy?
Ooh chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
Rose is badass!

I mean, she's juat so dayum compelling!

-hugs-

Imma go run off and read the next chapter!
AthenasHoliday chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Oh no! What happened? What was the explosion from? Please tell me that it wasn't Torchwood making an entrance... Once again, your updates are lovely! I'm so excited for the next ones! Keep up the excellent work!
kate chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
aaaaaaaaa cliff hangers a rude but oh so exciting! this is so brilliant!
romanticangel92 chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Great chapter, I am interested to see what part Torchwood plays in all of this.
1,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »