Reviews for The Companion Connection
firewordsparkler chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
I love that the Xylok's name is Spock. It made me laugh. And the Doctor keyed her! I loved this chapter, and I can't wait for more.
FogsBlue chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
Just because I can never say how much I love this story. It's fantastic, really.

Love the way you've got Nine and Rose so well characterised :)
LilienRose chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
Hahaha loved the ending.

So 4 years, cant wait.
Silver Dragon c chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
awesome i love this set of story's grins poor 9 dose not have a clue what hes getting him self in to dose he

and Spock is an awesome name for the xylok cant wait for the next chapter
AthenasHoliday chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
That was brilliant and action-packed! And I like the bit about action heroes... personally, I'm a big fan of superheroes (I'm a Marvel-comics girl, frankly). I can't wait to see how you unravel the why's and what's and who's behind the explosion! I'm really looking forward to the next update!
Psyco101 chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Yay! Thorn returned! I loved your action! It was very clear and easy to visualize.
Cracka-Lacking chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Damn you Torchwood and your meddling ways! i cant believe they would kill to get to the aliens... Well actually i can, because of HER *shivers*.

Great chapter, GO KICKASS ROSE! Haha, she's Units secret weapon. It's definitely going to put her in danger from Torchwood though, i wonder if they have a file on her already?
LilienRose chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Love it
kate chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
wonderful again! keep going!
romanticangel92 chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Great chapter, I'm guessing the stranger is from Yvonne Hartman's Torchwood.
firehottie chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
lovely as always! I can't wait to read more!
The Rurouni Bard84 chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Good chapter, you are very good at writing action sequences which I must confess that I have difficulty with. The scenes were entertaining as well as showing how Rose has grown. As for that jerk I hope he gets what's coming to him and I can't imagine the Doctor being thrilled about this at all. Oh dear he's going to be pissed.

Also I noticed some slight word problems like good angel? I should hope so otherwise it would a demon.;) I think you mean angle and he was a murder...I think it's murderer. Pay attention to how the word flows in a sentense otherwise the meaning is changed or it just looks awkward. Otherwise good job.
seekerchasing chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
lol at Mickey at the end. great chapter
Kent Rigel chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Action Girl, pretty cliche... but still awesome. I have to admit, it was a pretty well written fight scene. Hand-to-hand combat isn't exactly the easiest aspect of writing to narrate convincingly but you've certainly done a lot better than many others have. Also cool is that some of it seemed a bit more of her gymanstics background than necessarily UNIT training.

I'm interested to see where things might lead to now, since Rose captured the man. Is it going to be solved or is it going to be part of the 'season' story arc? I admit, I wish that RTD had made better use of Torchwood as baddies before they were neutralised in Army of Ghosts / Doomsday. The Silence from seasons six has been much better utelised as opportunists and an actually deadly foe. I'd love to see you use them as a foil to UNIT and Rose, working behind the scenes for a bigger scheme down the road.

I don't know whether you want to add these suggestions to the Poll, but I think for an acronym HAP works well, 'Have a purpose', it might work well as an argument with the Xylok saying it has a purpose, what further use would it have for a name and Rose could just pull H.A.P from that. For me, picking a name is almost less important than explaining HOW or WHY Rose would pick the name. Another funny idea that occurs to me is 'Tin Dog' though it doesn't really fit...

Is Jackie going to get suspicious if she notices Rose's injuries? Will the Tervtian's ship still be recoverable with the new damage?

Looking forward to more soon!
helenwhogirl chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
action hero lol, love it :-)
1,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »