Reviews for A Simpler Time
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 4/28
This was a nice story. It made me daaw, it made me laugh, it was a nice slice of life thing, plus, Star Wars parody. Plus, I just find the idea of "Red Lobster" and "Book Fort" playing togeter both hilarious and adorable. This was fun, yeah, and if it's OK with you, I wouldn't mind incorporating this into my headcanon, as I don't think there has ever been a "Twilight hangs out with one of the other Mane 6" episode and I've found in fics, the two unicorns don't often interact that much.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Aww, it's over. Please continue this, it's really good. Anyway I really enjoyed this. Keep up the good work soon:D
MeanMrsMustard chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I am so glad that this was the first fic I read after my two-month-long hiatus. Everything about it was adorable. JC Bitses, baby Twilight, and the "Star Wars" roleplay. Even though Rarity's mom is kind of different than she's portrayed in "Sisterhooves Social," I don't care. I'd like to see the comic it was based on.
Camo-boy67 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
It was a really cool story

It was short and sweet. I don't if this will have more chapters or what but like I will say I again it was a nice and light hearted story.

I think you should write more of mlp stories but that's your decision and good luck to you
Super Metal Sonic chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
great story, as i read it all i could think was how adorable it was as i pictured the scenes in my head
Colfax chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This could so be an episode, I love it.