Reviews for I'd Lie
Nickay chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
I remember reading this story and having to wait for each update like 3 years ago and even if I have grown up a lot, I still really love this story. I don't know what reminded me of this story, but for some reason this story always seems to pop out in my head. It's probably one of my favorite House of Anubis fanfiction (I haven't read a new one in at least two years) I have ever read. Maybe it could be written a little better and have a little more depth in each chapter. But for some reason whenever I hear the song "I'd Lie" (I'm a huge swiftie haha) I always think of this story. And I'm not sure why it sticks out to me, but it just does. This story has made me smile and sort of love the idea of Nina and Logan together for some reason. I'm not sure if you'll ever see this, but if you do, I want to thank you for causing some joy in my life over the last three years. This isn't the first time I read this story and I'm pretty positive it will definitely not be the last time I read it. So thank you for everything.
-Nickay
KiwiSaladFace chapter 13 . 1/3/2015
Bob. Ha! That's great. Yep. Definitely my favourite thing about this story. Bob.
DarKSkies2.0 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
How do you write on your phone? My phone won't let me.
bs13 chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
Jabina...Logina...Amfie...Patrome...and the others. Loved this story! Sad it's over, but...well, you know. Keep up writing such amazing stories!
bs13 chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
Logan and Nina...cute:) Sorry, "Fabes"...haha. Just had to say that.
bs13 chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
Aw yeah! Go Nina!
bs13 chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Poor Logan...and Joy...gosh...
bs13 chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Wait...Amber is with Alfie and she knows he's with Joy? Whoa...and Patricia and Mara...my gosh.
bs13 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Haha! Best jokes ever!
anonymusgreythemouse234534235 chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
plz make it logina they r so much better
Wildflower-1321 chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
Oh my gosh, I read this like 3 or 4 months ago and it was my fave story ever. I was looking for it like crazy! But I just found it and I reread it and I loved it even more than the first time! I love this story!Would you think about doing a sequal?I love all the songs used in ths (Total Swiftie:) And I just love this story! And I'm totes gonna look up more of your stories!

Wildflower :)
HighClassNerd chapter 13 . 5/30/2012
LOVED IT!
HighClassNerd chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
NINALOGAN YAY! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love fabina, but fabian being a big douche right now!
HighClassNerd chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
I was seriously in tears...tears of joy! :)
HighClassNerd chapter 5 . 5/30/2012