Reviews for One Saturday in July
starryjules chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
I fell behind, but catching up now and this was a very sweet Saturday! I like the contrast of her ambivalence and distrust with Ray against the ease and comfort of her conversation with Tony. Nice one!
Gabs chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
What a perfect ending. The right note of hope and possibility and a step in the right direction, without being too much at once. Love the inclusion of the bucket list. And Tony texting Ziva a picture of those two passed out drunk... he SO would. Beautiful work, thanks for sharing!
M E Wofford chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Oh, I loved this final chapter.

And I would so love to see something like this on the screen for the wedding.

OH YES I would.

Thank you for a wonderful seat.
Amilyn chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
LOVELY.

I love the bucket list items, and the teasing about same. I love the nods to the other characters, and the crazy-drunken bachelor party, and the perfect moment on the dance floor with Sinatra then Ray Charles... *sigh*

Thank you.
Megan Liberty chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
This whole series was FABULOUS. I enjoyed all of it, start to finish. I liked how you gave it a complete, but very open-ended ending, and all of it was entirely in character. Well done.
magickmoons chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Oh I loved it :) For two people who are so professionally confident and competent, they are adorable messes personally! You did such a good job of showing their fumbling and stumbling into some kind of emotional honesty.
KYTIVAFAN chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
I have so much love for this story.

thank you.
mar-hhr4ever chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
A fitting ending to a lovely story. Well written and an idea I had never come across before. Well done!
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
I love this story. I really do. I just-

Wow. I don't even know how to explain how much I love this dang thing. So I think I'll just press the favorite button. And go sniffle to myself for a while.

Thank you for sharing this absolute gem. :)
mprmusings chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Wow, what a terrific end to this literary journey. Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to more of your ff.
EowynGoldberry chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Picturing a drunk Jimmy and McGee was funny:) I enjoyed the end, glad they are finally on the same page.
daffodil7511 chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Lovely. This was absolutely lovely. Thank you for imagining a lovely possibility for these two amazing characters. I really enjoyed this last installment.
JMHaughey chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Tony, the responsible one. Classic.

I love that even though Palmer just got married, he's with McGee and DiNozzo!

You know my love for the Bucket List snippets.

Lovely ending.
Anonymous033 chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Did she never receive the email? D:

'Cause she was decidedly pissed when he showed up. Don't answer the question; it was rhetorical lol.

Hmm but either way, I really like that he decided to take his second chance :)

And I laughed at the Jimini Crickets line.

This was a really nice chapter!

~Soph
Alidiabin chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Very nice. I like how he told Ziva not to worry.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »