Reviews for One Saturday in July
M E Wofford chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
OH YES

I like this one very much. Very much like Tony wanting to push ahead with Ziva.

OH YEAH!

Thank you.
Amilyn chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Nice. I love Tony's rules for himself, and him having learned from McGee.
mprmusings chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
really? only one more saturday? but you do these so well and seem to really get the characters...or at least how i interpret them :) i like this saturday, a bit angsty and introspetive but hopeful too. thanks for the update...
alexindigo chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Loved this j! I'm obviously a Tiva shipper, but more importantly, I LOVE their friendship and that's one of the reasons I loved S7 (Obsession and Tony's ZIva bashing aside that is). I can see that they're both starting to get a little bit more comfortable with each other in season 7 and 8 and of course this season ala S3/S4 pre-Jeanne/Rivkin/Somalia.

Thanks for sharing! ) Looking forward to more.
Anonymous033 chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Aww, so sweet!

I love how she blew off Ray for Tony ... despite how things stand now, haha. But I actually think this is a possibility.

And I love how he sent her a starter pack. So there was an apology, huh? I love it :) I love the starter pack!

Has anyone ever told you that you're VERY good at writing Tiva?

~Soph
Schmaltzy chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Understated, plausible, lovely. :)
Alidiabin chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Lovely chapter. I liked Tony's appology gifts.
mprmusings chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
you know i had always wanted the show to cover tony's regret at not being at Ziva's ceremony due to the Reyanosa case. i like this Saturday one-shot a lot. trhank you for sharing!
Phosphorescent chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Yet another wonderful chapter! I particularly love Tony's gift of a "US Citizen Starter Pack" for Ziva.

My favorite lines: 'But it would have been unprofessional of her not to request the details of an operation so closely linked to her own. And it would have been negligent of him not to ask for a full progress report from Miami. And it would have been silly of them not to watch Breakfast At Tiffany's together over the phone when Tony found it on TCM. She had never seen it, and how could they possibly let that stand?' [Ah, sweet, sweet justification...]
M E Wofford chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
IF ONLY!

sniff

sniff

Good chapter.
Pitselehvv chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Seriously, who doesn't get distracted by Ray's ears? I know I do. Lovely chapter. At first I was startled by the contrast, but the show did do that, right? One year she was in some bunker in Somalia, and the next she was experiencing the joys of no-tan-lines in Miami... But the phone call does leave you with this warm feeling of fitting, and in character, and very appropriate. Thanks for posting.
EowynGoldberry chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
I liked it and how they have changed over time. I liked the gift and that they watched the movie together on the phone.
Amilyn chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Awww! So sweet! Especially the watching the movie over the phone! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the evolution of this. Love.
daffodil7511 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Wonderful. Love that they have their priorities straight. Hehe...
JMHaughey chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Have I told you I love this story, right?

And that's when the phone call should have ended. - - They are never good at endings. :D

After the thank yous and the apologies and the requisite banter, it should have been time to let each other go. He had just returned from a long mission, and she had a sort-of date after all.

And it would have been silly of them not to watch Breakfast At Tiffany's together over the phone when Tony found it on TCM. She had never seen it, and how could they possibly let that stand? - - This imagery is great. I assume, Tony talks about the movie throughout and Ziva is alright with that. Perfect!

He could sleep later. She would have a mojito another day.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »