Reviews for One Saturday in July
KYTIVAFAN chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Really liking this, update soon
jemmajane chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This story was awesome, I really loved the first chapter please continue to update. Thanks :)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Whoa O.O

This is dramatic. And I'm wondering how it will continue.

I liked this chapter :) of course she couldn't kill the child. She's always had compassion, even if she doesn't know it herself. It's so sad that she thinks she will be punished for it!

And in actuality, she might, perhaps.

You're not thinking that's what he sent her to the desert for?

Poor Ziva :( she's always just running. Sigh.

Good chapter :)
Robern chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I am interested to see where this goes
Amilyn chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is really excellent, as always. I love the details and the sensory immediacy, as well as the analysis of the difference between Eli and the folks in DC. I look forward to the next Saturday in the story.
Nemisses chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I think this story sounds intriguing, curious where you will take it. That is a plausible reason for why she would have wanted to leave to go join the NCIS team. I did not understand why the writers had to go put out the idea that she might have lied to Gibbs, that was just wrong of them. She obviously did not want to kill Ari and it shows in that episode.

How do you like this season? The first episode I wondered what they had done to Ziva's character but I was relieved she seemed to be back in the last episode. I think Safe Harbor has been the best episode so far. The part with the brothers was a punch in the gut reminder about not assuming you know who the terrorist or bad person in general is...I liked the ending with Ziva and Gibbs too.
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Ohh! I'm excited for this!

I like this:

"She flashed back to just over a month ago in D.C. Those men had lost a member of their team. They had loved her, and they mourned her. They had sought revenge.

Ziva worked with a team too. She knew without a doubt that they would not mourn her. She knew that there would be no one wanting revenge.

She knew that no one had her back. She knew that she had only herself."

Looking forward to what's next.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7