Reviews for Coming Back
Ice-man chapter 3 . 2/28
Lee has nothing to feel guilty about. He did not "let Kara leave". She ran away from him.
If they had not jumped away, The human race would probably be extinct. Certainly those ships in orbit would have fallen in a ultimately futile gesture. Perhaps if the ships were fully crewed and a full compliment of vipers and pilots but that was not the case. Lee sacrificed his command to save Galactica so He has NOTHING to be ashamed or guilty about. Lee literally saved Kara and humanity practically single handed. Kara of course being the selfish, self important, hateful B**ch she is only see her own pain, is only concerned with herself. Lee should ;let her rot.
lanalucy chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
I just finished watching all four seasons and was looking for something to take the taste of POOF out of my mouth. Since this is AU, it doesn't really speak to that, but it does satisfactorily resolve for me a huge hunk of pain in Kara's psyche.

The pain of losing your child (even though she turned out to be someone's else's) is not going to just go away after a two-minute conversation in Dogstown. And I know that they didn't have time to wrap up everybody's storylines perfectly, but they dropped the ball on this one. What they showed us in that little apartment with Leoben was just the tip of the iceberg as far as what Kara went through as a captive/hostage. He was a master mind-frakker.

What you've given me here is a peek into the healing process from remorse, self-disgust, self-hatred to a semblance of peace, something the Kara Thrace I grew to love over four seasons more than deserved.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
This was really great and I would love it if you continued it.
mulberry chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
I am surprised that Lee kissed her on the forehead when she reacted so badly to that in as earlier chapter, because that was something Leoben did to her in captivity. That seems like something Lee would have remembered not to do!
Sic Vita Est chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Loved it! And as I read it I realized that having both Lee and Kara go through the nebula would have been so much better than just have Kara do it. It actually made more sense plot wise and I wish they had filmed it that way. Just loved it.
Jen chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
I don't think it's the end just yet... I think a couple of more chapters are in order. Or an amazing epilogue may suffice. I do enjoy this story and it is very close to the end of it, but let's have everyone get to Earth ;)
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Yay! Starbuck's back. She finally found it within her to become both Starbuck and Kara. And she still managed to keep Lee in her life and not stomp all over his affections. It's about frakking time. All it took was a little bit of faith.

Leoban is quite the lunatic. But who didn't know that. What is Leoban doing? Channeling Sam? How weird is that? Is he able to do that because of how connected they are in the stream? Or is it because of their connection to Kara?

With them going through the nebula together...are they going to go through the mandala together too? Because where Kara goes, Lee is going to go. Especially now when he has such a vested interest in making sure she returns so he can hear her tell him she loves him.

Thanks for this chapter. I think we needed the revival of Starbuck. Not just for Kara's sake. But for everyone's sake. Looking forward to more, but not, because it brings us that much closer to the end. I'm not ready for this to be over yet. Post soon. Read ya later. TTFN.
Sic Vita Est chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
Loving this story! I can't wait to see more
waffenmac chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
Superb story and I agree with you having starbuck in a dark place,I didnt think the series delt with this well.

W
Katsura Riven chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
Ahhh cliff hanger. I did enjoy Kara's dream hallucination, I think that was a great part. The interweaving of the aspects and the things in her head or that she hears, well well done. Lee is really going to regret leaving her alone now isn't he?
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 11 . 12/27/2011
You're right. This is shorter than usual. A little teaser if you may. At least it's SLOWLY getting us in the right direction. Forward.

Good 'ol Helo. Talk about "Sleeping With the Enemy". If anyone knows...Helo would. Although, he is right. Who is she not to know Sam was a Cylon. No one did. If Adama couldn't tell after 30yrs. What makes her think she could in, what, a year or two? Helo is right too, about Kara deserving happiness. She deserves Lee and his love for her. She deserves him by her side to get her through her "destiny". They deserve each other. The moon and the sun. The God of War and the Goddess of the Dawn. The rhyme and reason. The light and the way. Kara feels confined. Lee will set her free.

Unfortunately, the Cylon disc is; I'm sure, a homing device. Designed to track Kara and bring Leoban to her. Yet again. Give the poor girl a break. At least it keeps us on the edge of our seats and looking around corners, and under cockpit seats.

Just thinking about Kara's "destiny" and about her being the "Harbinger of death". If anyone was the "Harbinger of death", it was Kara's mother. Who died in the most twisted, agonizing, and deserved death. She was the "Harbinger of death" and Kara will be the "death" of the Cylons. Her and Lee will be the dawning of a new life...together.

Anyways...yes I'm still reading and will be until it's over. No matter how long it takes. Thank you for the chapter. Looking forward to more and longer ones. Hope you had a wonderful holiday and RL is treating you kind. Read ya later. TTFN.
Fishyicon chapter 11 . 12/27/2011
Though my reviews may be inconsistent, yes, I'm still here, and I'm so very glad to see that you are, too. It's been a while since the last update; I couldn't help but wonder if you'd been swept away by some other great idea. But it's nice to have you here.

Well, if a little encouragement is what you need, I'll try my best to provide some. Honestly, without exaggerating anything, this is one of the most amazing stories I've read in this fandom. It's AU, yes, but it's realistic. I love that there's a real plot going on outside all the complications between Kara and Lee; it makes for a very balanced story-telling.

The descriptions, the dialogue, the transitions, the plot . . . as always with your writing, everything is perfect. Consistent, spot on, precise. The characters are all acting exactly as they should if they were put in this situation, which makes everything believable and realistic.

I can't get enough of this story; everything is moving so fast, and there are new revelations and plot twists around every corner. At the end of a chapter, I'm always left with at least three more questions than I had before. It's very effective and powerful, and I can't convey how much I absolutely need you to update as soon as possible! Honestly, it's a requirement, not a request.

Your forever avid reader,

Fishy
Katsura Riven chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Good chapter here! I liked the oracle at the end and Kara and Kacey, it always made me sad we never got to see more of her in the series. What the oracle said is interesting, I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
Katsura Riven chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
I think Kara needed to talk about it, even if she didn't want to, and here it felt very in character to me. I like Lee taking good care of her, it very much fits his character.

Kara thinking she should be sent back was a nice touch, as it is within her current mindset and it is a part of who she is. To her if she leaves the problems go away and she can't see much beyond that. I hope Lee can help her work through that more.

Another thing I like is the disappearance of the persona of Starbuck. It shows that Kara is damaged by her ordeals and that she is fragile. The part about her not being able to pretend anymore fits very well with this. Good Chapter all in all.