Reviews for Ruined Paradise
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
Wow...that slash really snuck up on me. Wasn't expecting that. Good story though. Like your take on these characters.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
I read everything you wrote so far and really like this better and never wanted to see Leigh die and want to see more
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
Been following this story for years and melted with this latest chapter. Will continue to follow this.
Amber chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
Just caught up, brilliant read so far, can't wait to read more!
gwendy chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I'm still following this story after all this time and now that I finally found my fanfiction . net password again, let me just shout out WOW WOW AND WOW AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE! Please take your time Jane! No need to rush art. This is a beautiful piece of work that needs to be molded and shaped carefully. Kudos!
city bookworm chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
This is different your Leigh seems sometimes to be the one who instigates the relationship. It's been years since I've read it but in the book I thought what happened was not consentional. But that doesn't really matter at Leigh's age it still is considered criminal. I find that I want to reread the book after reading your story. I agree with what you said at the start of this story, Heaven and Cathy had the better storys. I liked Dawn and Melody's books too but not as well. While Ruby and the Runaways were not series I liked. The only other book I read was My sweet Audrina, I liked that as well. I thought VC did write it not whomever they hired to write 'like VC did'. I always thought she did because if she lived I think it would've been made into a series like the are other books I just haven't read them. If you are one to answer reviews I would be curious to know what you think of the others. I look forward to reading more.
ShealeeSue chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
I'm loving the direction you're taking this! It makes me sad to think that Leigh and Tony's relationship has to eventually end, but I'm excited to see how you'll explain it. Great job, more!
Lord Mortensen chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
Cool! Im so happy because you write a new chapter! please update soon!
Emily chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Just read this from start and finish, absolutely brilliant, you're a natural writer, as a huge VA fan I always wanted to know that it would have been like with Tony and Leigh, can you please continue with story :) pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ShealeeSue chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
I absolutely love this story, but I'm a little disappointed about Leigh and Charity. I would have preferred that the sexual relationships be between Leigh and Tony, not Leigh and Charity. Still, keep going with the chapters! I would love to see how this turns out!
Lord Mortensen chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
Awesome! update soon!
SarahBlackwood chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Excellent job I love the little details like the way Tony smells like starch from his shirt.
The whole scene with Charity really illustrates how jaded Leigh has become. Also a wonderfully daring thing to write!

You've shown Leigh's development beautifully and it's become increasingly clear how trapped she is with Tony the only adult she can count on. The last scene between them broke my heart.
Uniquelyput2gether chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
So beautifully written! I found myself so lost in the story.. Thank you for writing this! I will be hoping for an update to this wonderful story
gwendy chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Oh my God! An Update! Thank you!

It certainly wasn't what I expected. To be honest, with everything that went on in the last chapters, I expected a hot and heavy affair to have already started but man oh man! This is so much better! The tension, oh Lord, the tension! The suspense! You leave us wanting for more!

Gah!

Okay, I'm done gushing now. Excellent work as always. The emotions are so raw and definitely build up to something. I shall continue to eagerly await for the next chapters. Hopefully I'll still have nails left to chew on until then. Awesome job!
EchoesOfSilence chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
Awesome! I still love how you're bringing this story to life. The emotions are so incredibly real. I look forward to your next update, as always. :)