Reviews for Generans Purus The Breeder
Ex Mentis chapter 5 . 4/26
Don't you just wanna hold Harry and comfort him?

Apparently, it's been roughly 3 and a half years since you last updated. I hope you haven't abandoned it; I would very much like to know what happens next. :)
Ex Mentis chapter 4 . 4/26
XD In my head I can hear Harry's bitter and sarcastic voice telling this story, and I can see the looks of shock, horror, and disgust on each of the Malfoys faces.

And when Harry mentions the effect the Dementors have on him, I can see Draco cringing and thinking, "Merlin, I'm a dick for teasing Harry about his fainting around Dementors!"

I think this is the best most blunt History of The Boy Who Lived ever! And for that, I applaud you! :)
yamiduke13 chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
This story is very interesting and I am highly enjoying it. I hope you continue it.
rakely chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
please update soon! I have been waiting for a bit! I really like the story and its characters!
blackbloodywolf chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
this is amazing! more please
Lizzosaur chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I really like this story, great job!
Anime Princess chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
So, Harry and Draco will be more closely bond in lovers/love?
I like this, POST MORE ASAP!
Love ya,
Sam
ladyivory01 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
is this ever gonna be finished
if not then please mark it as complete
keep up the good work
Ryane-Foxx chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
:o oh wow...you totally just raped my mind :3 in the good way of course. Never read anything like this before, find it utterly brillant & DYING FOR MOARR! :) please?
Nightmistress chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
I don't me too nag or make you feel bad or anything . . .
But the lack of updates for this is sending me insane! I think WHEN you update it next I'm going to be literally so excited I'll have to put my laptop down until I calm down some.

I hope everything is ok and you get your muse back soon. Good luck.
Nightmistress
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Love Faith Embers chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Can't wait for ch. 6. Please update soon!
Illyric chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
So, normally, I cannot STAND DM/HP. You've actually turned me on to this pairing/trio. I'm really excited for this, and I'd love to see more of this. Update soon!
Alikia Tsuki chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
I love this story and I hope you update again soon.
Dana chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Will there be more added to this?

Will Severus be a mate too? (I hope)