Reviews for Generans Purus The Breeder
yamiduke13 chapter 5 . 4/3
This story is very interesting and I am highly enjoying it. I hope you continue it.
rakely chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
please update soon! I have been waiting for a bit! I really like the story and its characters!
blackbloodywolf chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
this is amazing! more please
Lizzosaur chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I really like this story, great job!
Anime Princess chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
So, Harry and Draco will be more closely bond in lovers/love?
I like this, POST MORE ASAP!
Love ya,
Sam
ladyivory01 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
is this ever gonna be finished
if not then please mark it as complete
keep up the good work
Ryane-Foxx chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
:o oh wow...you totally just raped my mind :3 in the good way of course. Never read anything like this before, find it utterly brillant & DYING FOR MOARR! :) please?
Nightmistress chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
I don't me too nag or make you feel bad or anything . . .
But the lack of updates for this is sending me insane! I think WHEN you update it next I'm going to be literally so excited I'll have to put my laptop down until I calm down some.

I hope everything is ok and you get your muse back soon. Good luck.
Nightmistress
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Love Faith Embers chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Can't wait for ch. 6. Please update soon!
Illyric chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
So, normally, I cannot STAND DM/HP. You've actually turned me on to this pairing/trio. I'm really excited for this, and I'd love to see more of this. Update soon!
Alikia Tsuki chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
I love this story and I hope you update again soon.
Dana chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Will there be more added to this?

Will Severus be a mate too? (I hope)
Vampire Kurama chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
GAH! Please update this one! I love the idea behind it! _ When will Harry go back to Hogwarts? What will Ron and Hermione do/say when they find out Harry and Draco's intimacies? Will they be provided a private living place inside of Hogwarts by the school or something? Will Harry further practice the control of his wandless magic? Will a 'bad guy' appear in the story? Will there be mpreg during the story or just at the end? So many things could happen! O.O Or you could decide to leave it unfinished... -.-
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Lol I can wait to see what happens next