Reviews for Grasp
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Ok, so I think I'm gonna be going on a fanfic binge tonight so you're probably gonna see a good number of reviews from me...

Loved this. And you're right, who doesn't love a little Damian masturbating session once in a while? :D
BaKuRa Kurama Theif queen chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
O.o Wow
pamellka chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
HUrr hurr, what do we have here u Glad I found this, hehe
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
lol..when Damian realized what he was doing! that was good XD
deadtodd chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I just. /CANT/

I /CANT/

VAL.

KJaoiflskjlk

safljkaFJAufhaJK

GONNA BREAK MY FACE ON MY KEYBOARD NOW.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Who doesn't?

Dick's total obliviousness and those bits and pieces of normality sticking to this whole down right hot mess of an image of Damian in the shower, total sensory immersion. And Drake! And Drake!

/babbles on in incoherency
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Loved it. And yea who doesn't love a masterbateing fic? hahhaahha XD
TheSchubita chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
When I saw you updated I was like YAY.

When I saw it was a Dick/Damian I was like HOMG HOLY PANTS BATMAN YAAAY.

(I warned you; I AM stalking your profile)

Oh, it was delicious. It was so... *Damian* that my fangirlish squeaks reached a new decibel level. It was AWESOME. I can never get enough of Dick/Damian.

(is it just me or did Dick that on purpose.. or at least caught on what was happening? What a troll. D)
betwixtful chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
i'm so glad when i see you upload new fics. i've read this like two times already. next to tim and jason, dick and damian and my favorite pairing in the batfam. and dick's just so happy-cute and damian's just so angry-cute.

also, i really need to finish up your fic "deeper." if you remember me, i hope you don't think i got bored of it ]
maplebird chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Entertaining.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I LOVE IT VAL I LOVE IT

-squees a little-

But then I love everything you write and everything involving Damian and Dick so that's not saying much.

-nods-

And is it just me or do you think Dick knew what he was doing? Cause that's totally what I was feeling.

And I'm trying to write ya up that companion piece now Val, gunna do my fucking damnedest, but I'm not sure how long it's gunna take.

Might put it off until this ugly week is over, might do it tonight, the world may never know.

Like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
usagi cake chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Okay. When did angst became so hot?

The first lines with Tim and Bruce were sorta funny to picture. Tim would probably have a heart attack and Bruce... hmmm...

I love that Damian is so Damian even with this kind of thing. And that Dick has absolutely no idea of what Damian is doing inside the shower- getting turned on by a voice? Pffft. And that last line. It's soooooo amazing! DAMI COME HERE SO I CAN HUGGG YOUUU!

Hot damn I think I just died.
mae.raine chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
my first thought when I checked my inbox and read the summary: dang it, it's one-sided *pout*

second thought: OH! It's Val-Creative! I guess I'll check it out. And, hey! It's M-rated, too! SCORE!

then I clicked it. Read through the sheer Damian-ness of the first few paragraphs with a hidden smile, and then LOLed so badly when Dick knocked. I literally closed the tab for a few seconds to take a breather and then clicked the link again.

I read it all and it was AMAZING.

YES we love Damian love! Even self love! It's all adorable! And that last paragraph... dammit! Poor Damian :( I want to hugz him, but he'll kill me. Siigh.

I'm not sure if the genres are supposed to be serious or not... I'd label it HURT/COMFORT if only because MY HEART TWINGED SO BADLY. aauuugh.

I commend you for the title. It is perfect, because -well, jeez, innuendo, much? hehe - but also because the love is one-sided so Damian can never get his 'grasp' on Dick and have his affections returned... *tears up*
gendrywaters chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I don't know anyone who doesn't like a good ole Damian masturbating fic. Another, please?