Reviews for Crossing Lines
Hot4Chuck chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
LOves this chapter! This is an awesome story! Thanks for writing!
Robpfan chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Hey sweetie...

I'm not sure where to start. Knowing that J went through anything similar to this tears me apart. People just don't understand how they hurt others with their actions... or they just don't care. I truly miss J.

I'm trying to get back into reading and writing but it seems to be a lost cause most of the time. I am only going with fav authors which right now are four of you. I hope to be able to catch up with stories soon but I don't know how that will go right now. I love the way you began this story and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Take care sweetie, I miss chatting with you.

Grizzo chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Edward is definitely being a brat. Hope this time away, and maybe longer than a week, will let him grow
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
OMG! Poor Edward but I do think it was selfish of him to ask Jasper to stay if he didn't go he would hold a grudge and then they would have problems in the end. I hope they get back together I love the boys :-)
Leona Bowman chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Hi hun

these segments are written with so much passion, I want to cry with joy for the boys. That was beautiful done, you could not but it any better for their *first* making love..

3 Leona :)
DarkOneBL chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
That was sweet, beautiful and hot! Loved it!
maryhell chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
only one word to describe that chapter and that is

Melbi chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Naww! So GOOD. :D
mw138 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Beautiful! :)
eliza41 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Just love these boys and this story. I think your friend would be please such a special and endearing story.
35nanou chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Ils ont laissé trainer les choses mais ont finalement fini par dialoguer pour se rendre compte qu'ils étaient en phase, rien de tel que le dialogue!

Ils sont vraiment mignons tous les deux!

A bientôt.
cocoalvin chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Sigh... Lovely. Thanks.
cocoalvin chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I'm really enjoying the 'lines' they keep crossing and the progression of their relationship. Thanks.
dragontattoo75 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Awh, they're in love :) They're so sweet, but I'm worried there will be more trouble later like in the first chapter.

Thank you for writing and sharing!
cocoalvin chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
'Best friends...' I like the sound of that too. Thanks again.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »