Reviews for Crossing Lines
beanothercullen chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
That was so good! yayy glad they're back together
beanothercullen chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
wow that's a rough one. I can totally understand where theyre both coming from. Doesn't make it easier to deal with, hopefully Edward finds some peace in himself and realizes Jasper is doing this for them both, not just himself. Great job.
beanothercullen chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Perfect, just perfect. thanks
beanothercullen chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
DUMP THE GIRLS hahaha, that was great! thanks!
beanothercullen chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Aw so sweet I love how Jasper is just really there for Edward, its sad that he doesn't seem to have had that before.
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I cannot believe I missed this, great start! Off to read the rest
bbbluez chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
Loved it!
ArekWhitlock chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
fantastic outtake!
psyfilover chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
This was a beautiful story. I totally teared up at the end of Chp 8. You wrote this wonderfully.
psyfilover chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
I have to laugh because when I read that they were celibate for 4 years, I was kind of shocked at the length of time. Then I realized it's been 4 years for me too, lol. Oh how time flies :(
mommatri chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
WOW! I am late coming to slash. I started with twilight, found ff and then slash. Who knew a 69yr old grandmother could be such a slash whore. Your stories are great. I am going back to read everything else. Amazing talent and a very fucklicious mind.
BlueCat69 chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
So many lines crossed in this story, and let me be honest I cried when some were crossed and laughed in joy when others were crossed. It was beautiful so thank you for sharing a story that is obviously very dear to you.
Flutterfly11 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Hi! Happy new year! I hope I'm not to late to say that!

This story is so sweet and meaningful, TY for sharing it with us.
Melbi chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
Oh gosh. Amazing story, the ending was beautiful and heartbreaking. Well done )
twilightgirl80 chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
This was absolutely amazing. I have tears running down my cheeks. You did an amazing job. 3
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »