Reviews for Who Are You, Really?
Emily Nightmirror chapter 10 . 2/14
Oh... Wow . I'll say. I'm loving this! Can't put the phone down. Really?! I pass over reading hours to read this. Really loving it.
Oh. And may I ask? Do u have an AO3 account too? I'd be more than happy to ... stalkkkkkkk u there too. Plz?
incarnate of evil chapter 44 . 10/5/2014
I'm intrigued as to where you are going with this? I would like to see more to find out your intentions for the end.
incarnate of evil chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
Just saying Loki wouldn't know the cube is blue as he hasn't seen it.
Also you need to put some sort of page break before the AN at the end.
Also how can Loki no longer read, if i am guessing right and it's all to do with memory he would not lose the ability to read.
incarnate of evil chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
What characteristics is noting Loki as a slave? Everyone seems to know by looking but you have not said how? There was something else I was going to ask but I can't remember.
incarnate of evil chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Not criticism just saying. At the beginning it seemed more like Thor didn't realise Loki was a slave, but when it is mentioned it seemed that Loki started acting less slave like. Will continue to read now.
Miss Light Bright chapter 37 . 6/30/2014
Why is he bleeding if he's pregnant?
loki-fan13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
300th reviews! Congrats!

It seem like it be submissive! Loki and protective! Thor dymanic
64teeth chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Poor Loki! You had him abused... I hope Thor will help him heal:-) and what's with Frigga reaction, does she recognise his name?
64teeth chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Wow! It looks really interesting:-) I can't wait to read more:-)
Sumi Anzu chapter 37 . 3/8/2014
"Loki! You're bleeding!" Thor shouted.

"What? Again?!" Loki exclaimed, rubbing at his nose and chin.

"No, not your nose, your legs!"

Ackward moment when realize u got your period and everyone see & fuzz over

When it loki, it is a LOL.

I luv how calm he was with " oh would u look at that."
"Stay clam, u just got loki'D- i mean period"
Sumi Anzu chapter 36 . 3/8/2014
Finally thor find out that loki is loki and he is also preggy.

Lol your comment:
Oh, those poor sons of bitches on AO3. They're leaving comments expecting me to post a new chapter. Haha. Yeah right.

I like reading your author note
Sumi Anzu chapter 35 . 3/8/2014
I knew it! That loki and thor memories were alter by a higher power which is Odin!

So, he alter loki memory dump
Him Some where to eventual become a sex slave. He must knew that or what loki become with all seeing eye or from
Heimhall.

Yep, a parenting!odin ;). *scaristic*
Sumi Anzu chapter 33 . 3/8/2014
"No, everything's not alright!" He took in a shuddering breath and sniffled. "Oh it's terrible, Thor. Just terrible!"

"What's the problem, Loki?" Thor asked, trying to sound genuinely concerned for the man's wellbeing.

"I'm fat!" He shouted

LOL i think last thing loki is troubled by is being fat with his tall and lean frame
Sumi Anzu chapter 29 . 3/8/2014
That also caught me by suprise. I took some time to process and figure out how it should look like or which parts is more frontal..

I decided to picture manhood top then cunt under it is the arise hole. No balls.
Sumi Anzu chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
When loki putnon the helmet and come to realization, he told " this was my room"

Fisodhpjcjcjxgdfzfix moment!.