Reviews for Beaufort
Love doesn't mean anything anymore does it? Couldn't read any further after 'I did not turn him away' and I could have screamed I was so pissed. Why do all slash fic authors make the characters whores? Why?! Jesus fucking christ why?! I hate your Edward. I hate him, I hate Garrett, and I just hate all of it. I tried not to leave a review, I really did, but unfortunately I'm so angry and so tired of reading the same thing that I let it all out on you. I am just beyond done.
AbstractSong101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Just found this fic. I loved it. I hurt so much for Edward, and Carlisle. But it is so well written, i adored it.

I would like to think they found their way eventually.

Thank you for sharing it with us!
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is so beautiful. Wow.

Thank you. :)
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh God... This was so painfull and beautiful and angsty and perfect! So many great memorable lines but this one owned me:

"My eyes were wet with rain as the world cried for me. For us."

The way the weather reflected what they were feeling was so amazing.

Thx for sharing!
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
That was absolutely beautiful.
angela12665 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This was so sad and so beautiful to read.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh god, that just broke my heart. I always feel so cheesy when stories make me cry, but how could you not after reading that?

Beautiful beautiful writing here. So much depth and emotion. Loved it!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
love it

:p
GreenPuma chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I loved this. LOVED IT!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is one of the most gorgeous stories I've ever read. I love how you kept the canon elements of Carlisle's righteousness and his background and played it into this AU feast. Your words were perfect and the longing was palpable. Kudos to a job beyond well done.
maryhell chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
My heart ached for Edward. Please tell me that they are going to be okay.

If I'd been E I think I'd have burried myself in the sand till C's return.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
so gorgeous. I hope for E's sake that someday Carlisle can give him the kind of love he yearns for.
sunystone chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
*wipes tears* Yes IC, you made me cry...and not from laughter this time! This was so beautifully written. Carlisle's struggle, Edward's heartache, everything about this story was amazing. Brilliant.
prettyviewrubies chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
So so soooo good. Just wow.
laverett chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Please tell me... How much begging is needed to convince you to continue this story? It is so vastly different from S&D (obviously...) that I am left completely awed by your ability to write these genre. S&D had me nearly pissing myself from laughing. I had to pause at times so I could read through my tears of laughter! Then this fic has me pausing due to tears from angst... HOW do you do it?

Please.. pretty please... Pretty Please with BLUEBERRIES on top... Continue this

Thank you for writing!