Reviews for Acta est fabula
may.jebir chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Poor jill, she died a painfull death.
pinkalmonds chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow poor Chris, is it you who like to torture him in The Serpent, but i loved the ending you gave Chris in that. For Chris it was gratifying (i can't wait for the others too).

I suppose part of me wondered why Wesker bothered to take Jill with him, he couldn't have known on that instant that she would be useful. So this story seems more plausable. To leave her there to die would have hurt Chris just as much as taking her. I love your writing style.
cjjs chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Am I a bad person for saying I like this senario better than what happened in the canon storyline? It's certainly more dramatic this way. And I always have disliked the way Capcom shamelessly retcons and ressurects its RE cast (Ada, Jill, Wesker...twice) in attempt to make plot twists.

But this is great, staightforward and hard-hitting. I love it. And the use of present tense was neat too.

Good work, and I'm definitely curious to see what you're cooking up next.
Patricia Loupee chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
OMFG...

You just wrote the most shocking deathfic ever. I like it a lot, but it's such a dark scenario .

Poor Chris... Ç_Ç

Amazing "what if...?", for sure... But I think I'm gonna cry Ç_Ç
sophie623 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
D: poor jill and Chris x) nice one shot. Full of emotion, bitter and sweet.
sad little tiger chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Well. Poor Jill. Why are we always saying that? LOL. Better her than Chris this time, eh?

Poor everyone when we're around, right?

The style fits you well.

Beautiful sensory images, C. - you write those as no one else can. Ray Bradbury-ish. One of my favorites was the one that the end: Death sounding like broken glass. Excellent, poetic. Best line ever though: He could run forever on the pain of her loss. That was so tangible.

I love seeing you play with canon storylines. You ought to do more of these!

Brilliant work, C. As always.
Biohazard Queen chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Absolutely loved this.
Skiptrix chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
You haven't lost your touch. Short and sweet and bitter - and really doesn't come off as opera. I especially liked Chris' run to Jill - tight with emotion and reminiscence.

Can I count this as an alternative ending to Perditus in mala somnia? And what brand does Wesker use? I gotta get me some hardy shades.

Surprising as it sounds, this has lightened my day - Great one-shot

Yay for upcoming crudeness and survival horrorness :D
Eleve Osirian chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I haven't reviewed your work in a LONG time, but I got the email notification for this story, and had to read it. Wow - that is all that comes to mind. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed your writing...I'm so glad I took the time to actually come back here and do some reading.

Thanks for another amazing work; sorry I have neglected to review, life has been nuts. I will try to be a more devoted reader from now on, as I once was! :)

- Eleve